Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day to Remember Talk New Album With Kerrang

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

A Day to Remember talked with Kerrang about their new album, Bad Vibrations:

Also, I’m usually a little bit more “in control” of the whole album. But on this one we worked with Bill and Jason. I took a step back and let Bill steer the ship. He really did produce this album. I remember the first day we were there I sat down with him and showed him every single song idea I hadn’t finished since I started saving them. I was there with an acoustic guitar and sang him probably a hundred songs that I thought were great but just couldn’t finish. Ninety percent of that stuff no other person had ever heard before. And, yeah, he hated most of it (laughs)! It really set the tone. But I think we’re better friends and a better band because of that process.

2. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Interview needs some serious spell checking but it was a good one.

3. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Yeah, I might actually enjoy this one. I was pleasantly surprised by Paranoia, and the song that has a part that made Jeremy think of Aman Amarth sounds interesting.

4. kwilcox

Psyched for this album.

5. batmansgrapple

Blasting Room hell yeah. I assumed when they first mentioned Bill, but was waiting on confirmation.