Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember / Parkway Drive / State Champs Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I just found out Cover Your Tracks and two local bands are opening for Parkway Drive here in New Jersey. I have never really heard of Cover Your Tracks. Their EP on Apple Music isn't bad.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

3. Darth Annihilus

Regular

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

So we should expect a 9 song set from them for all these other hard rock festivals?

5. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I mean you never know but I know they had like a 45 minute set in Jacksonville and it got bumped up to an hour.

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Had a pretty fun time in Richmond. ADTR played Homesick over Monument since it was Mother's Day. We did get It's Complicated and Fast Forward to 2012 for a 17 song set. Push pits everywhere. So hard to move all night. Felt really bad for State Champs who got ZERO reaction their entire set. Was truly shocked at how many people didn't know them before the show.

7. darkstorms139

Regular

I was at the show in Silver Spring tonight, it was an absolute blast. The local who opened was kinda lame, but State Champs and ADTR brought the house down. State Champs' crowd was as wild as I had hoped for (since they were direct support on this day since no parkway) and people went CRAZY for them. I'd say they had just as good of a reaction as ADTR. They also added in three songs since they were direct support: Easy Enough, Hard to Please, and Critical. ADTR's set was complete chaos, but so much fun. Was super stoked when they played Its Complicated and Fast Forward to 2012, two of my all time favorites. Great night overall, was very cool to see ADTR in a club before they play nothing but arenas from now on.

natesmith083 likes this.
  8. natesmith083

Regular

I was just about to ask if state champs played any extra songs on the dates parkway aren't on but you answered all my questions! So excited for Friday night! Glad to hear their crowd is just as wild!

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Does anyone have set times for these headlining shows?

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Give or take a few minutes, last night was:

7:30-8 | Local
    8:15-9 | State Champs
    9:30-11 | A Day to Remember

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I am going to a date with Parkway Drive but thank you. I driving two hours to Peoria after work next week and I hope I don't miss State Champs.

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I imagine the times are the same then, with State Champs getting 30 and Parkway Drive getting 45.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I went to the show last night in Peoria. Great venue! Limelight is basically a warehouse. All three bands were great. ADTR played the same 18 song setlist. I can't wait to see them again on Friday!