Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember, Papa Roach, Falling In Reverse, The Devil Wears Prada Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Nov 28, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Time and Time Again too.

They've got quite a few bangers in their catalog that I didn't really think of immediately.

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wow finally ADTR plays a solid setlist and I can't see them on this tour lol

justin. likes this.
  3. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

That ADTR setlist is actually great. So many throwbacks.

4. Skoke

Regular

I hope they have a rotation of deep cuts like they did in 2014

5. young&menace

Curious to see if they rotate any songs tomorrow

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  6. thatissometal

Regular

That setlist for ADTR is very odd. I love it, but, I thought they were in love with their new album and they have not really toured it that extensively.

7. ccsc918

existing

Ill be at the show tomorrow, I'll post my thoughts after.

EitanLevine and young&menace like this.
  8. Steven c

Yes

Falling reverse merch pics

9. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I'm going to the Chicago date. It's my first time in the UIC Pavilion. How are sold out shoes there? Is it bad like House Of Blues and The Concord Music Hall where you can barely breathe because people are so close to you?

10. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

I loved the show on Tuesday but was honestly very disappointed about no Mr. Highway. I just wanted to disrespect my surroundings in the pit. Wish they would have dropped a newer song in its place.

11. ccsc918

existing

Thank god the arena is really small and I have seats for fridays show. I really don't want my skinny ass in the pit.

12. Frobert

Regular

UIC Pavilion is a great place to see a show, imo. They don't pack the floor so there's always plenty of room. I saw them there back in 2014 and it was great. Assuming you're down on the floor and not up in the seats, you'll have a great time.

EitanLevine likes this.
  13. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Thanks, i'm relieved. Iv'e been to sold out shows at the HOB, Concord and Bottom Lounge and i absolutely hate it. The Aragon was fine, space wise, though getting in was a pain and we almost missed the openers because of that.

14. Frobert

Regular

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure there is a separate entrance for anyone with floor tickets, which makes getting in so much easier.

15. ccsc918

existing

I would actually prefer a different set every show but that must be a lot of work and stress for the band.

16. ccsc918

existing

Same setlist throughout the entire tour.

17. young&menace

Ugh that’s what i figured because their production was probably programmed to just those songs too. Still would love to see them play NJ legion live again

18. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Someone streamed a few minutes of Papa Roach's set tonight and they were playing Face Everything And Rise...

19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Yessssss

20. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Im honestly so hyped for this show! I could do with a few different songs off Homesick than the usual picks, plus the one, but this is a hell of solid set & im really looking fwd to it!

21. natesmith083

Regular

Damn I wanted to hear this so bad Tuesday

22. ccsc918

existing

Ill be at the show tonight :)

23. ccsc918

existing

Ill attempt to get FIR merch pics tonight

24. RogrStahlback Feb 23, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2018)
    RogrStahlback