Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember, Papa Roach, Falling In Reverse, The Devil Wears Prada Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Frobert

Regular

The size disparity between some of these venues is crazy. Hammerstein Ballroom in NY holds about 2,500 while the UIC Pavilion in Chicago has a capacity of 9,000. I'm a little surprised they're not playing a bigger venue in NYC (unless they plan on adding a second date).

2. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

There's like 4 days between the day before NYC and the show at Hammerstein so I wouldn't be surprised to see another NYC date or two added.

3. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Not gonna happen, A Day To Remember and Falling In Reverse are playing Buku Fest in New Orleans that weekend.

Papa Roach is doing a separate headliner with The Devil Wears Prada at the Joy Theater in New Orleans the same weekend.

4. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Yea weird as fuck, but Emo Nite LA is also going to be there as well.

5. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

The NYC show is on Monday 3/12. Boku Fest is the 9th/10th and the Papa Roach show is the 8th. If ADTR/FIR play the 9th, they can easily add a show on 3/11 (even 3/10 if they fly). I wouldn't rule out another NYC show just yet since this tour easily sold 3500 tickets in a couple days.

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

F01C1AA7-2D07-4490-8ABE-DE7ADA88D4BF.jpeg

7. ccsc918

existing

Ill be at the St. Louis show, Got somewhat close seats because my skinny ass doesn't feel like dying in the pit. Ill tell you how it is.

8. young&menace

Kind of surprised that only 3 dates have sold out so far

9. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

They booked the NYC gig at a 3,000 cap spot and the other venues at around 9,000 cap, so yeah

10. young&menace

Oh yikes, good call. Just checked the other 2 sold out venue caps & Georgia is 3,600 & Chicago is 6,958. Wide range of venues they picked on this run, mine is 6,500.

11. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

was gonna go to atl then decided not to because my cousin was moving, now he's home for good, and the show is sold out. great.

12. natesmith083

Regular

The opening date is 7000 in a B market. Granted there is no Detroit date so it’ll draw fans from the east side of the state.

13. thatissometal

Regular

I called Lowell yesterday just because I was curious, they said about 1,800 tickets left, it's a 4900 cap for concerts I believe.

14. ccsc918

existing

Setlist predictions anyone?

15. young&menace

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Jesus, that's 30 songs. They'll probably be rotating throughout about 20 of them throughout the tour I guess.

17. young&menace

It's a solid playlist, I would be happy with any mix of these. Except maybe take out the Since U Been Gone cover

18. natesmith083

Regular

Playlist is missing a few notable songs they’ve been playing. Mr Highway, exposed, we got this (which had been playing on all the tour trailers on Facebook).

Any predictions on Prada? As much as I love Transit Blues and Space EP they gotta break out at least 1 plauges song for all the old school Adtr fans right?

Cmoney86 likes this.
  19. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

I can see adtr playing these songs.

bad vibrations
    mr. highway
    fast forward to 2012
    the danger in starting a fire
    right back at it again
    i'm made of wax
    shot in the dark
    exposed
    2nd sucks
    monument / here's to the past *
    heartless
    paranoia
    we got this
    sometimes your the hammer / rhe document speaks for it'self
    have faith in me
    all signs point to lauderdale

violence
    if it means alot to you
    you should have killed me when you had the chance
    --------------------
    downfall
    all I want
    the plot to bomb the panhandle

bold
    are staples and songs we KNOW they will play.
    italic are songs that they've played but haven't in a while.

I tried to put this in an order in which I'd like to see the songs performed and how well they transition with one another.

20. natesmith083

Regular

I hope hammer/nail is a regular in the set. Favorite song off of C.C. and just amazing to hear in person live.

21. CTFFEMT93

Regular

I just wanna hear NJ Legion Iced Tea

22. thatissometal

Regular

I know I could go look it up but have they played this at all since 2011? It's too bad because it's a great song.

23. natesmith083

Regular

I don’t think they have played it since their fall 2010 tour. Hopefully that changes tomorrow night!

24. CTFFEMT93

Regular

God I am dying for it on this tour

natesmith083 and young&menace like this.
  25. natesmith083 Feb 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 19, 2018)
    natesmith083

Regular

They played the intersection in May 2016 with state champs. I’m glad it’s in Grand Rapids though. Taking an Uber 15 minutes versus a 2.5 hour drive to Detroit is a win in my book any day.