Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember, Papa Roach, Falling In Reverse, The Devil Wears Prada Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Nov 28, 2017.

1. red8ge

Regular

NEVER FORGET

[​IMG]

ABRfan3295, Emokid79, Skoke and 5 others like this.
  2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

ADTR, Papa Roach and TDWP would be fun, I'm not going to lie. It's easy enough to go get a burrito or a burger during FIR, if you don't mind a portion of your ticket going to them, I suppose? Or find a way to get in for free?

3. red8ge

Regular

start a "blog" and get all your tickets comped forever in exchange for cool write ups

4. Bane

The spiciest meme

Not gonna lie that's actually a p cool lineup, I would prob go to that

although that's before With Roots Above Prada so hmmmm maybe not

5. marceting

Trusted

Tickets $44.50 - $54.50 for the NYC show

EDIT: Prices all over the place, as low as $17.50 for the Chicago show.

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

I was just about to say the same thing

7. darkstorms139

Regular

I know we can all agree Papa Roach being on this is weird, but I will take them literally any day over FIR.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  8. ALT/MSC/FAN

$19.50-$42.50 for Grand Rapids, in $10 increments the closer you get.

9. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

ADTR hasn't done much proper headlining LA/OC area shows since they started Self Help, which of course comes March 3. I've wanted to see them again since Common Courtesy, but those fests never peaked my interest.

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

Also, I'm excited to (hopefully) see Mike come out to do I'm Made of Wax every night.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  12. Sheriff77

Regular

Where are you seeing these prices?

13. natesmith083

Regular

Cheaper than I thought. Grabbing floor tickets Friday morning as soon as they go on sale! Luckily with the set up at the Deltaplex I can just leave to the merch/food area and grab some drinks and food during FIR.

Listed on the venue website for the Grand Rapids date

Cgarnsay likes this.
  14. monrovian

I don't really understand the pricing on those "pit packages" on their site if GA tickets for a lot of these places are <$50.

15. red8ge

Regular

sell shit that takes about $9 to produce as a $100 "exclusive" addon, what's not to understand

korey011 likes this.
  16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit. You weren't kidding.

$150? Over $100 more than just a ticket, and all you get in a shirt, a pin, a poster and some toilet paper.

17. korey011

Regular

Gotta have that $100 toilet paper.....

suicidesaints likes this.
  18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

"For a limited time, you can wipe your ass with exclusive VIP ADTR toilet paper, while the band wipes their ass with your crisp $100 bills"

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

For that price, at LEAST give us two-ply.

20. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Apparently the Toilet Paper is supposed to be thrown at the band from the pit

21. thatissometal

Regular

Not trying to start anything at all, I know you love FIR...I am just curious, do you like the music and just put past who Ronnie is as a person or do you actually support Ronnie and who he is?

22. marceting

Trusted

23. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Hell no. I'm keeping that toilet paper. Selling that shit on eBay for a couple grand.

suicidesaints and Jonny Sniper like this.
  24. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't support who Ronnie is as a person, he has dome some horrible things. He has tried to become a better person, working with charities and such. But that doesn't make up for the things he has done. I'll say FIR does make catchy music and they have some very talented members (though perhaps not as much since Jacky Vincent and Ryan Seaman left)

25. MarkJ801

Regular

One time at an outdoor music festival and it was raining, when ADtR threw out their usual toilet paper, I threw one of the soggy rolls back at the stage and hit Jeremy right in the chest and he stopped singing and said, "yeah I deserved that" lol

ryanfears likes this.