Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember, Papa Roach, Falling In Reverse, The Devil Wears Prada Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Lol She was on the barrier and Jeremy pointed her out saying it was coming haha.

emlantzy likes this.
  2. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Ugh, House That Doubt Built is such a solid jam IMO!

3. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

they played the house that doubt built at the house party tour stop in norfolk. yes I cried.

do. not. judge. me.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  4. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

No judgement here brother! :heart:

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  5. m32137

Regular

Tomorrow’s the last day of the tour and they’re expecting strong thunderstorms with damaging winds and hail. Should be interesting.

6. Darth Annihilus

Regular

That's depressing to hear, luckily the pit is covered

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Had a great time in Atlanta. For anyone going to the last date, I am looking to get the wall flag. It sold out before I could check merch. I believe it was 15. I'll pay 30 for it, just need someone to ship it to me.

8. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I'll take a look for you dude.

9. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Appreciate it man. Merch was selling like hot cakes all around last night. Definitely caught me off guard.

Also, we got Danger In Starting A Fire and Sticks & Bricks for our rotating songs.

10. Darth Annihilus

Regular

They soundchecked Same About You, Another Song About The Weekend, and I Heard It's The Softest Thing Ever today.

11. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

How did you get into soundcheck? I didn't know that was part of the VIP upgrade. Also, were you able to get a flag?

12. Darth Annihilus

Regular

They had no flags left and the only shirt they had in more than one size was the Toxic shirt. Sucks because I really wanted the Mark My Words shirt. I'm sure all the non date specific merch will end up on the websitev though.

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Thanks for checking for me. Asked another person who went and they said the same thing about no flags. Merch guy said there would not be more sold online but who knows.