Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember, Papa Roach, Falling In Reverse, The Devil Wears Prada Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Nov 28, 2017.

1. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

[​IMG]

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

interesting line up

marceting likes this.
  3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

No MN date!!!

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Very glad we got the Moose Blood/Wage War tour over this.

kman22 likes this.
  5. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

This is actually a really awesome lineup. Definitely will try to go if tickets aren't too expensive

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

I swear ADTR hates Denver. I feel like they never headline here, it's always part of a festival or opening for somebody.

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

They haven’t been to Portland in so long as a headliner. It’s such a bummer. However, I don’t need to see any show with falling in reverse on the bill.

heymattrick likes this.
  8. I'd just want to see ADTR and PR. I'd happily get to that show late. BUT it's at the worst venue in Utah, so I won't be going anyway... haha

Cravenormality likes this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea no way I'm giving money to something that will in any way support Ronnie Radke.

The Mysterious, ECV, Mary V and 7 others like this.
  10. himynameisdakota

Regular

Only one Florida date in the middle of the week is pretty weak. Hopefully a one off headliner will be announced or something.

11. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I'm hoping for a second leg to this tour. One without FIR would be nice.

tyramail likes this.
  12. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

No way I'm going anywhere near a tour with Falling In Reverse. Next!

13. Frobert

Regular

Finally a headlining show in Chicago! It's been about 3 years.

Cmoney86 likes this.
  14. SomeGuyNamedMike

The Real Dirty Dan.

Warped Tour, maybe?

15. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

If anyone goes to the UMass Lowell site, say hi to my daughter. She won't go to the show, but she'll be on campus. lol.

16. natesmith083

Regular

My date is first...interesting. Won't be able to peak at the setlist before hand for surprises

Cgarnsay likes this.
  17. himynameisdakota

Regular

That would be tight. If I'm being honest with myself I'll probably go if there's a handful of FTWHH. Especially considering it'll be my 20th time seeing them.

18. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'll be at the Baltimore date. I wonder how expensive this lineup will be. My guess is 60 after fees for most dates.

19. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm by no means a PR fan but I saw them twice at festivals(one they were headlining) and they were awesome both times. Especially if they are only playing around 45 minutes, I'd make it a point to see them

20. DarkestDayOfMan Nov 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 28, 2017)
    DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Exactly this. Papa Roach put on a good show regardless of how into their music you are (Jacoby is a really good frontman). I keep seeing people lumping them in with FIR as negatives of this tour, which is unfair since Papa Roach doesn't contain awful people and they actually make good music.

21. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

It's a UMBC campus show, tix probably won't go any higher than $45 considering it's all GA

22. I just hope they throw Sometimes You're the Hammer, Sometimes You're the Nail back into the set. Common Courtesy is vastly underrated and underrepresented in their setlist.

Davjs, Bane and Cgarnsay like this.
  23. red8ge

Regular

get fir the fuck off this

ECV, Skoke, natesmith083 and 3 others like this.
  24. Bane

The spiciest meme

Yea I'm not about Falling in Reverse or Papa Roach on this, which sucks because A Day to Remember plus The Devil Wears Prada is awesome. And them doing from their whole catalog is sweet. Oh well.

25. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

bummed that all the shows I was gonna try to make happened to during the week. allentown it is.