Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember / Knocked Loose / Boston Manor - Raisn' Hell In The Heartland Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 25, 2019.

1. digitalbath

Regular

I bought a face value ticket for the Raleigh show since it’s my birthday and I’m debating not going. I think that’s the general feel for most of us after seeing the setlist.

J12 likes this.
  2. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'm still excited for said Raleigh show but if this indeed stays a 14 song set it's going to be a very disappointing night.

Austin Schwarm and Oddjob like this.
  3. darkstorms139

Regular

Same setlist for tonight except they added in Monument and My Life for Hire according to setlist.fm. So it's up to 16 now, hopefully they keep adding songs because 14 songs would've been a bit of a bummer.

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn would have loved to see both of those lol how annoying

5. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

16 is better than 14.. they rarely come close anymore. the only thing that really bums me out, is how we didn't get any dates when bad vibrations came out, none during the album cycle and finally they play close and they play one song from the album. could've atleast played "exposed" or "bad vibrations".