Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

A Day To Remember / I Prevail / Beartooth Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Aug 6, 2019.

1. ArmsLikeTeeth

Trusted Supporter

Just looked at Stubhub for the NYC show and that shit was straight up disgusting

theasteriskera likes this.
  2. BelieF

Don’t buy, day before and after are open. WV, nyc or GA getting an extra date for sure

3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

4. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird I Prevail is doing a VIP, but ADTR hasn't announced one yet?

Admittedly though, I'd be perfectly cool with ADTR not doing a VIP, cause then I Prevail fans get in first, haha.

5. Joshua

Regular

I'd imagine they are gonna announce VIP when preorders for the next album are put up

6. cameoutswingin

Regular

Have they ever done meet and greets outside self help? I remember hearing that Jeremy doesn't like/get anxious from meeting fans. The tour last year they just did "Pit packages" that just got you merch and a GA ticket I think

7. sixfeetlive

Can’t speak of recently but I’ve had M&G with them during the Common Courtesy era, so things might have changed but they at least used to

8. theasteriskera

Regular Supporter

I went to their meet & greet on the Parks & Devastation Tour, they played a few songs acoustic & did a really long Q&A, then we ate pizza.

9. darkstorms139

Regular

Can’t Swim was just added the the tour.

Localman likes this.
  10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Wow, they're a strange fit, but that's MASSIVE for them.

11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Also, I Prevail VIP Upgrades are $175, JFC

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I like IP but holy overpeiced batman

13. atlas

Trusted

and it doesn’t even include the ticket lol

14. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

And they’re still gonna sell all of them for each date pry lol

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.