Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember / I Prevail / Beartooth / Can't Swim Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Aug 6, 2019.

1. chris_williams67

Regular

For real, do you know if we can leave during this? Want to take a walk during FIR

2. natesmith083 Aug 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 9, 2019)
    natesmith083

Regular

I hate Ticketmaster/Livenation so much.

Been trying for floor since 10 and no luck for Michigan and I’m not paying the scalpers 90+ before fees on stubhub.

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Go to the venue, let me know and i can get you my student discount

4. natesmith083

Regular

I would but I’m in West Michigan. Thanks though.

5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The Minnesota date is so fucked up

Like I already got my MN Floor ticket on presale, but now they've opened up more tickets for General Sale, but they're not popping up on the seating chart. Like balcony seats are $27 but they don't actually show where they are on the seating chart, and they say the Club Level is 21+, on the info page, but the actual tickets don'tt use that language and instead say "Tier 1 Standing Room -- All Ages"

I'm so confused. None of the balcony tickets show up as on the seating shart when they're in the cart.

6. FFABR

Yikes. I want floor, but I also checked Groupon and the seated section is only $24, all in. Think I'll have to jump on that since I'm not an I Prevail or Beartooth fan.

7. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Gonna try to make it to the Glens Falls, NY date

8. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

To no one’s surprise, NYC sold out. Terminal 5 is so much smaller than a ton of places on this tour,so weird that it’s there. But also super cool

9. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Looks like Chicago floor tickets are done. 3rd show today that sold out on me before i could get a ticket...

10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm just confused as to why Tyler, The Creator tix at the same venue are $20 less. Like-- how expensive is this tour to run? How massive is the production?

11. Localman

Regular

Fairfax floor is sold out and lower level seats are going too

12. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They should have just made the tix like $150

13. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They want to make more money? There are so many factors that go into ticket price besides venue.

14. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I’m gonna assume production is gonna be pretty elaborate for this tour based on the price. I hope so at least!!

15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I hope ADTR play more than 16 songs this run. It seems like they've been playing progressively shorter sets since the 15 Year tour.

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

100 peecent agree. I think 20 song, 75 minute set should be a standard amount and not asking too much

17. Localman

Regular

I feel like they used to take their production more seriously during the Common Courtesy era, with the House Party and Parks and Devastation tours.

Skoke and Austin Schwarm like this.
  18. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Tell that to Dance Gavin Dance

Kellan and koryoreo like this.
  19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

So Michigan floor tickets I'm guessing are all gone because all that are showing up are platinum tickets?

Regardless I think I'm going to do Fort Wayne instead - the whole venue's floor and tickets are less expensive.

20. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Well Jon Mess apparently can't scream at full power every night for more than 45 minutes.

21. natesmith083

Regular

They were gone instantly on Friday. Tried for an hour with no luck right at 10.

22. brad4846

Regular

House paryt production was amazing. One of my favorites

Cgarnsay likes this.
  23. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Fort Wayne it is!

24. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Sucks that this is the same night as Tiny Moving Parts but I’m definitely going to TMP instead

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Apparently I Prevail are doing a 15-person VIP on this tour.