Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember / I Prevail / Beartooth / Can't Swim Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Aug 6, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

theasteriskera likes this.
  2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Presale password for artist presale (8/7 @ 10 am EST) is DEGENERATES. I've seen prices in some markets at like $27.50+fees, and NYC is starting at $59.50+fees... Plan accordingly friends!

3. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I have no interest in this tour but is their tour manager on crack? Wyoming to NYC to Georgia?

4. ABRfan3295

Regular

It's WV not WY. Hard to tell between the the "V" and the "Y"

theasteriskera and bachna84 like this.
  5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

West Virginia.

NY to Georgia is rough but everyone's in a bus so it's not terrible.

6. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I'm in. Wish IP was on first so I could show up later but oh well.

7. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I think their music is incredibly generic, but I saw them a couple weeks ago on their headliner with Issues & they played a really fun set. I was planning on watching 2 songs & leaving but I stayed for the whole set

Cgarnsay likes this.
  8. Localman

Regular

Wild this that is at eaglebank in fairfax va. I saw them open for rise against there in 2012.

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm curious about the size of some of these venues. They are playing a 9,500 capacity venue in Chicago, one they have played twice before (so perhaps their fanbase isn't big in Chicago) but are playing 20,000 capacity venues in places like Utah, where there are presumably less fans, and 4,000ish capacity venues in places like Denver and New York City, where one would assume there would be more fans.

10. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Last time they played that Chicago venue it was sold out a few weeks ahead of the show

11. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Ah, I see. Still a strange routing.

12. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I see they’re re using the butt rock formula; hitting a lot of B and C market arenas that will sell out

13. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I've seen them twice and just can't fully get into it

14. Localman

Regular

$76.65 after fees. The stage production better be amazing lol.

theasteriskera and monrovian like this.
  15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I was there but didn’t realize it sold out. It’s interesting that they didn’t opt for a bigger venue then this time around.

16. natesmith083 Aug 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 7, 2019)
    natesmith083

Regular

Anyone been to the venue at Eastern Michigan before? Is it all GA? I’m trying to buy floor tickets and the only option is 100 and 200 level for the same price.

Edit: nevermind found it but now my card is expired lol...

17. monrovian

Unfortunately, I think this is a normal price for them in the Philly area, but I'm not missing it. :eh:

18. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

cleveland general admission floor tickets are $73.55 after fees...i'm not huge on the openers so i'll probably pass.

if ETID ends up getting added, i'll likely change my mind!

19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I mean Simpsonville was 87 for pit. You guys are lucky.

20. ABRfan3295

Regular

$77 after fees for Houston

21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

$76 after fees (per ticket) for MN

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

lol their fan base in Chicago is huge they sell out every time they come here no matter where they play. But that’s the biggest indoor venue we have outside of Allstate and the United center and I’m pretty sure both have things already booked since hockey and basketball will be back by the time this tour comes around so they went with a safe bet and are playing uic. The show will sell out!

23. SPine

Trusted

Got two floor tickets for Cleveland.. might flip one to offset that $73.

24. chris_williams67

Regular

Chances I Prevail and Beartooth get added to Self help in Massachusetts?

25. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Doubt it but I wish. I don't know why we get stuck with Falling In Reverse but all the other bands on the lineup are solid