Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember / I Prevail / Beartooth / Can't Swim Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Aug 6, 2019.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Tonight was fun. Didn't realize that sets started at 6:30 and not doors, so I sadly missed Can't Swim. Beartooth was solid, I Prevail was great, and A Day to Remember was their usual good self.

Also, fun fact, I made the trek down to this show because I wanted to see ADTR on floor since the Michigan date's floor sold out so fast. I got there as Beartooth was starting and didn't know which entrance to go in for floor, so I went all the way down the 100 level tier and just climbed over this small wall that was leading to floor and made myself comfortable. However, it wasn't until my friend told me that apparently floor was limited to 1500 wristbands, which were gone immediately, so I accidently snuck onto the floor. It worked out well though - I ended up just not leaving for the rest of the show until I was ready to take off and kept my wrists down by my side, so everything went smoothly on that front, haha.

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

from the chicago show!

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

new song tomorrow at noon et on octane!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  4. Cmoney86

Trusted