Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember / I Prevail / Beartooth / Can't Swim Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Tifoil

ñ

Does anybody who has been to a show so far, is this the only merch they are selling?

I want to get the sweatshirt with the NES style artwork and I saw they were selling it at their show in London a couple of months ago

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

That’s what the band them selves shared on Facebook so....

3. ABRfan3295

Regular

Anyone know the approximate set times?

cameoutswingin likes this.
  4. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I really want to go to the Chicago date on Saturday (i wanted to buy tickets as soon as they came out but i waited for my wife to make up her mind about going and i missed the boat). On the day of the show, do prices usually go up or down? I'm not going if i can't get a floor ticket and right now there are plenty of them on Stubhub.

5. Cmoney86

Trusted

I’d buy off Ticketmaster resale over stubhub for Chicago. I have pit and have been getting emails apparently is phone only tickets. I know stubhub has it where you can have them over the phone but idk if they will be accepted. I bought my pit off Ticketmaster resale for like $100

6. Tifoil

ñ

Are they really phone only tickets? I choose to pick mine at will call and reading this make me worry

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If you buy from StubHub, the tickets are guaranteed. I've never had any issues with getting a fake, but if for some reason you do, StubHub will refund you and if possible replace or upgrade your tickets.

8. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Never had any issues with Stubhub whatsoever. I bought Kacey Musgraves tickets in NYC the second they went on presale & paid around $200... 20 min before her show they were down to $9

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

ive never had any issue with stub hub either im just saying the email also says screen shots of tickets wont work it has to be the actual ticket and barcode
    they have some new protection they are using for the barcodes

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

This event is mobile entry only.

Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event. Tickets will not be mailed or available for print.
    Your Phone’s Your Ticket
    3 Simple Steps to Use Your Mobile Ticket on Event Day
    [​IMG] Download the Ticketmaster app sign in.
    [​IMG] Tap My Events to locate your order and view your tickets.
    [​IMG] To get in, you’ll simply scan your ticket right from your phone.
    Tip: View your tickets before you go so they’re loaded in our App, just in case cell service is slow at the venue. Screenshots and printouts will not be accepted.

11. Cmoney86

Trusted

Your Event Is Just a Few Days Away!
    Here’s a Quick Guide to Help You Use Your Mobile Tickets

Your mobile ticket provides the safest and easiest way to enter your event and manage your tickets on the go - and it's always with you. Here's how it works:

3 Simple Steps to Use Your Mobile Ticket on Event Day
    1. Download the Ticketmaster app and sign in.
    2. Tap My Events to locate your order and view your tickets.
    3. To get in, you'll simply scan your ticket right from your phone.
    Tip: Your barcode includes technology to protect it, screenshots or print outs will not be accepted at entry. View your tickets before you go so they're loaded in our App, just in case cell service is slow at the venue.

Bought Tickets for Others?
    Skip meeting outside and meet at your seats. Visit Ticketmaster today to transfer tickets to your group in just a few taps.

If you run into any issues at the venue, go to the box office, where the team will be happy to assist you.

We're here to help. Visit our Help Center to discover more ways to connect with us.

Thanks,
    Ticketmaster

*Please note, not all tickets are eligible for ticket transfers.

12. cameoutswingin

Regular

Last time I sold on stub hub I transferred the ticket to the person

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I found out Beartooth released a deluxe edition of Disease and it's limited to online and tour. For anyone who has gone to recent dates did they have a CD version of this or only vinyl? Would love to have a physical CD.

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

Can’t wait for Chicago tomorrow night it’s gonna be insane

Tifoil likes this.
  15. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s only in streaming and they won’t have the vinyls at shows till the 30 doubt they will have cds but I’ll check tomorrow when I go

16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Yeah really bummed about no CD version. Thanks though.

17. Cmoney86 Oct 26, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 26, 2019)
    Cmoney86

Trusted

Can’t swim 630-650

Beartooth 7-730

I prevail 750-830

Adtr 910-1030

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Justin Stone came out last night to perform his verse in 'Rise Above It' by I Prevail.

19. Localman

Regular

At the fairfax show. Eaglebank arena is way too big for this lol. I saw adtr open for rise against at the same place back in 2012.

20. cameoutswingin

Regular

21. brad4846

Regular

22. SPine

Trusted

I assume the answer is no but does ADTR have Common Courtesy on vinyl at merch? It's hard to find

23. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn I want to see Can't Swim tomorrow but I don't think I can get there that early/not sure it's worth the 2.5 hour gap of times+expensive beer before ADTR :(

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Going tonight in Fort Wayne!

ghucks likes this.