Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember - Bad Vibrations Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sven_sg, Sep 4, 2016.

1. sven_sg

What do you think of the new Album from A Day To Remember - Bad Vibrations?

I've been spinning the new album a few times and I must say it sounds awesome. It has great standout tracks like Exposed, Reassemble, We Got This ... . The two songs on the deluxe edition aren't fillers for me. They add something extra to the album. I must say I'm impressed with the new album. For me this is my AOTY.

2. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

this is formatted horribly

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  3. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

We already got a thread for this washed up bands new album

EngineDown likes this.
  4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

thank you pat you are doing great work

EngineDown likes this.
  5. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

Anytime Casey that's what I'm here for

6. Anthony_ Sep 5, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 5, 2016)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Hi, I see you're new here.

Usually when one wants to start a topic based specifically around an album, the formatting of the post goes "Artist Name - Title (Release Date)." Before you do, I would hit the search bar in the Forums page first, type in the name of the artist or album, and make sure there isn't already a topic for it (to avoid duplicates, and point you in the right direction so that you can join the discussion). There are other requirements as well (some of which I also didn't know until now) which can be found here: Creating An Album Thread

Also, I promise not every on here is so hostile, but some are and you just kind of have to deal with it. You would think they would want to educate newcomers to help them better get involved, but oh well.

As for the album, I personally am enjoying it. I thought their last album was a bit uneven and could have used a re-sequencing and an exchange of some of the album tracks for some of the B-sides, so this was pleasantly surprising. Probably won't be in my top 10 of the year but it's not bad by any means. Saw them open for blink-182 a couple weeks ago and they put on a solid show.

Davjs likes this.
  7. CoffeeEyes17

You're seriously going to call us hostile because we told him there was already a thread.

Meanwhile genuine hostility is going on in several other threads.

Baffling

8. Anthony_ Sep 5, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 5, 2016)
    Anthony_

I've never seen you say things like this before, so honestly I was surprised, but "We already have a thread for this washed up band's new album" isn't exactly the best way to say that, is it?

And instead of saying "This is formatted horribly" (which you didn't say, but was said) a link to the proper formatting could have been provided. That statement was even complimented, which is what is truly baffling. To someone new to the site, this could read as genuine hostility, no?

This person is new to Chorus, and instead of helping him/her along and pointing him/her in the right direction, we get someone putting down a band he/she clearly enjoys and two other people being very unhelpful/not welcoming. I don't know, I just feel like it's better to try and showcase how positive of an environment this site can be, put our best foot forward, rather than make someone feel bad because they don't know the rules just yet.

Davjs likes this.
  9. CoffeeEyes17

I don't think you know what the word hostility means. Sure, I could've said all that but there's also a search function and the other thread is on the front page.

Hostility would be something like, idk, stirring shit in the Travis Scott thread like you're doing.

ADTR are toxic towards women and I'll gladly put them down for that. I don't disagree with you, I could've gone about it better. But don't be a hypocritical white knight about it.

10. Anthony_

I'm not going to argue with you about this because that's not what went on in there and you know it. I started a thread, someone put others down for liking specific artists, I called them out, and I got ganged up on. I don't agree with people putting others down for who they listen to and I won't apologize for saying so.

11. CoffeeEyes17

Ok, that's fine. I don't appreciate the condescension towards me, I consider us friends, but hey it's all good.

This thread just needs to be deleted tbh

12. Anthony_

I'm just leftover-pissed from what went on over there and I took it out on you. Totally my fault. I should be better than that and I normally try to be. Please don't take it personally.

13. CoffeeEyes17

I don't, and I understand.

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.