Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember Bad Vibes World Tour Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Oct 5, 2016.

1. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

So there was at least a couple of deep cuts or songs they haven't played for a while.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  2. riseagainst4L

Regular

Same exact setlist as the bad vibes Europe tour but added city of Ocala and possibly took out one of the bad vibes songs (we got this I think) very standard setlist I was kinda disappointed at the lack of deep cuts or like anything special that only this show would ever see.

3. himynameisdakota

Regular

Yeah the set list was a little lackluster but it was still a killer time. It was insane to see how many people were there. Also Josh somewhat confirmed a US tour of sorts for the fall in an interview the band did about the homecoming show.

Interview link : A Day To Remember: Ocala's hard-rocking 'snowball effect'

4. crash53456

Regular

That was a fun show, but I was expecting more from the setlist. Also, the barricade in the middle of the crowd was weird.

deadwrong likes this.
  5. deadwrong

Regular

I guess City of Ocala falls in that category according to them but they didn't play anything that I haven't seen them play before aside from the new stuff. They opened with Mr. Highway and closed with Plot to Bomb the Panhandle. Encore consisted of If It Means A Lot To You, All I Want, and Downfall. Everything in the middle was standard like others have said.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

So glad to see City of Ocala on there but I doubt they'll keep it.

8. korey011

Regular

If ADTR does a fall tour its almost certain it will hit all the hard rock festivals (Rock Allegiance, Louder Than Life, etc) and will probably bring back Self Help on the west coast.

9. Davjs

Trusted

haha isn't that a staple? Oh man, that must have gotten old fans in such a bad mood.

10. deadwrong

Regular

I was under the impression it was? I guess not though cause a good majority of the crowd was super stoked about it meanwhile I was hoping for FTWHH

Davjs likes this.
  11. himynameisdakota

Regular

I was definitely disappointed. When I heard old song I immediately started hoping for a shot in the dark.

Davjs and deadwrong like this.
  12. deadwrong

Regular

I was hoping for Monument or Here's to the Past

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I would freaking die for here's to the past. I have seen them like 10 times and they've never played it.

deadwrong likes this.
  14. Davjs

Trusted

I thought that was a staple too! Jeez, this is what happens when they don't tour anymore lol. Last time they came through both of those were played.

15. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

When was the last time they played You Should've Killed Me?

16. Davjs

Trusted

17. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

ADTR's last show is 8/12 with Avenged Sevenfold. I wonder when we will get an announcement about the U.S. tour.

19. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I'm hoping soon. I am getting super impatient.

20. Grato

Regular

ADTR has no need to do a headlining tour if they don't want to y'all need to calm down

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Well usually when a band does a "world tour" they play the country they are from.

22. riseagainst4L

Regular

The USA is the biggest market in the world and is included in most if not all "world tours" by US bands. It's not unreasonable to assume there is a US leg of this tour.

23. kidinthebushes Apr 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 11, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

A Day to Remember is playing Summerfest in Milwaukee on 7/06!

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

ADTR got announced for Riot Fest.

25. deadwrong

Regular

So US tour in September/October?