Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember Bad Vibes World Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Oct 5, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1481684119093.jpg

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Jeremy looks ridiculous in that picture by the way.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Did they play any other new songs besides Paranoia on the blink tour?

4. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

They started playing Naivety toward the end of the tour I believe

kidinthebushes likes this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

At my date that's the two they played. Would have loved the title track and Reassemble.

6. Emokid79

Regular

Has anyone heard anything yet about a US headliner? I really hope it's not with Beartooth and PTV. That would be so lame. The Australian and UK legs are amazing.

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

ADTR is playing Hellfest Open Air in France (June 16-18).

8. kidinthebushes Jan 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 11, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

They are also doing two radio shows. One on 3/26 in Tucson with blink-182 and another on 4/28 in Tampa with Soundgarden.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Highly Suspect is playing both on those radio shows.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Those are the only three confirmed shows after their EU tour in February with Neck Deep and Moose Blood.

11. himynameisdakota

Regular

I was starting to think they were going to go real ambious and attempt that Self Help summer tour they mentioned a few years ago but I guess that's out of the question

Cgarnsay likes this.
  12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1485214257374.jpg

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

3/25 - Tucson, AZ @ Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium (KMFA Day)
    4/28 - Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena (98Rockfest)
    4/30 - Ladson, SC @ Exchange Park Fairgrounds (98 Rockfest)

And then Hellfest is June 16-18 in France.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Either their headliner will be based around these radio shows in the spring or it will have to be in the summer after Hellfest. They couldn't possibly wait until the the fall (a full year after Bad Vibrations came out), right?

15. Frobert

Regular

It wouldn't surprise me. Their US tour in support of Common Courtesy happened a full year after it came out. It's kind of comical how little they tour the US anymore. The last time they headlined a show in Chicago was September 2014. That's ridiculous

16. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They make sweet, sweet cash money doing U.S. festivals and touring overseas.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I didn't think about that. Yeah, it's definitely been a while.

18. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

honestly, the house party tour was like an album release tour, because like a week into the tour is when they announced they could release it independently; they played Violence, Dead and Buried, Right back at it again, The document speaks for itself, and Sometimes your the hammer. So I wouldn't say a full year, the only songs they played off the album after that tour, was End of Me, Life Lessons, and City of Ocala, if I recall. I'm expecting an announcement this week or next. if it doesn't happen next year, I would say a fall tour is the more likely. They can compete with warped tour if they take out the right bands.

19. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

Also, betting on an NC/VA date around that SC festival. I imagine if it is a tour, it'll probably be like the "Just some shows tour" basically hitting the fest and surrounding cities.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

As as they came to Chicago, I wouldn't care but another year of Just Some Shows would he pretty underwhelming.

21. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Guess they don't have to hit the road that hard since they just got millions of dollars from their lawsuit. ;-p
    The US tour will have to be announced a good amount of time in advance before the actual shows as I'd assume they'd be headlining hockey arenas and big ass rooms like Bring Me The Horizon is doing. Gotta have those on sale for a while if you want to sell all the seats. This rate it's looking like a summer tour.

22. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

it's been stated a few times, not sure in here or in the tour prediction thread, but the rumored openers are PTV/Beartooth and possibly wage war. not a band lineup, considering PTV is doing a b/c market tour, wage war is touring with I, Prevail till march 8th. So if we are actually presuming on a full blown headliner, i'm still expecting very late March running through maybe the second week in May. which would have to be announced this month or the first week in feb. ADTR doesn't really need an announcement that much in advance to sellout a tour. here's to hoping they hit chicago and for my sake, NC or VA.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  23. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I wonder where in the NYC area this tour (ADTR/PTV/Beartooth) would be? Last time they were in the area on a headliner was the House Party at a 10k capacity hockey arena in Trenton. I believe that show was sold out too. They've arguably gotten bigger and this support is almost as big as the House Party tour. I can see either a Prudential/Barclays date and a New Coliseum date (provided they close the top section). They're still not big enough for the Garden.

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

3/25 - Tucson, AZ @ Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium (KMFA Day)
    4/28 - Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena (98Rock Fest)
    4/30 - Ladson, SC @ Exchange Park Fairgrounds (98 Rockfest)

6/16-6/17 - Geel, BE @ Grasspop
    6/16-6/18 - Clisson, FR @ Hellfest

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I would rather see a proper headliner in the fall rather than more "Just Some Shows" in the spring.

Davjs likes this.