Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember Bad Vibes World Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

2. Matthew

Regular

Only 1 CC song? Surprising, but I don't mind it

3. himynameisdakota

Regular

Pretty solid set list. That opener is a great choice. I'm a little surprised on the lack of FTWHH songs with the anniversary approaching and all. I may be overhyping that though.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It's a shame Why Walk on Water is one of the three Treason songs they play.

Davjs likes this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

Cool opener, even though Reassembled would be my choice for an opener. For me, setlist missed a lot of songs that I'd prefer but I like every song on here so I guess that shows how strong their discography is.

6. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

It wouldn't surprise me if they did a small run of small club shows celebrating it. At least a hometown show, Neil and Jeremy have both mentioned they'd be agreeable to it. If that's the case, could be a reason holding off on playing some of those songs.
    They toured on that record for 3 years, probably just trying to give more room for Bad Vibes songs.

7. himynameisdakota

Regular

I would be devastated if they don't play at least one FTWHH show. I'm really hoping for an Ocala show but I would totally settle for another two night deal in Orlando or something like that.

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I might be super out of the loop, but have they announced a US leg to this?! Any word if they are going to?

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Not yet.

10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Thanks! I definitely hope they do! I saw them last with blink-182 and the experience was the worst I've had seeing them live, I need to make up for that.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Why? What happened?

12. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Really? I thought they were great when I saw them with Blink this summer.

13. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

If they're doing anything, it might be a few east coast and west coast dates. If this happens, I can't see them skipping NJ unless it's Florida only. Also for the hometown shows, they need to bring back Tom for a few songs.

14. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

As someone who's seen them close to 10 times going back to 05, definitely give them another chance. I'm guessing Jeremy's voice messed up your experience?

15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I've seen them a bunch over the years and this was the worst by far. But it was mostly just the venue. The sound was bad for all the bands. Plus the "pit area" was a bunch of seats so lack of movement was less than ideal haha. They're still one of my all time favorites but the venue didn't work well in their favor.

16. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Very fair. I have to say it was super odd for me seeing them in an arena while being seated. I was still pleased regardless.

17. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Super odd! It would have been a lot better if the venue had better sound. But I'm really hoping a US leg comes my way.

redwing91007 likes this.
  18. himynameisdakota

Regular

ADTR is playing 98 Rock Fest in Tampa with Soundgarden, PTV, Nothing More, Beartooth, and a few more. Im going to be pretty bummed if that counts as a date during their US leg.

19. Mister Lyrical

When is that?

20. himynameisdakota

Regular

21. korey011

Regular

Well if it's any indication of the Bad Vibrations tour it would be ADTR PTV and Beartooth.

22. Mister Lyrical

If the tour is around that time, I guess they're doing it with Pierce The Veil. Beartooth will be coming off that BMTH tour and I'd presume playing Warped.

23. himynameisdakota

Regular

I really hope that's not the case. I'd much rather see ADTR in a club setting than at a festival.

24. himynameisdakota

Regular

So according to some Facebook comments the rock fest is an off date from the bad vibrations tour. I have no clue on the validity of that statement but I figured it was worth noting.

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Beartooth is opening for BMTH. That tour ends April 8th. I assumed they'd be a lock for Warped this summer.