Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember Bad Vibes World Tour Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Oct 5, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

NFG would definitely get me there

2. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Surprised this thread hasn't blown up with the Moose Blood opener

Joshua likes this.
  3. Joshua

Regular

Wouldn't be surprised if they put that four year strong tour on the bill too

4. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

If they're over the beef with each other I'd be down. Get New Found Glory and Crime in Stereo on this and we can do the whole Easycore Tour lineup. Maybe that would get the International Superheroes of Hardcore to come back and save us.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'd be SYG will play the CA date.

f they played Detroit that would also get me there

6. Joshua

Regular

Hoping the wonder years have nothing to do that day in philly

korey011 likes this.
  7. Cgarnsay

Trusted

So I will be in Detroit since it's only 30mins away...

8. himynameisdakota

Regular

I was bummed the tour isn't coming through Florida but the Self Help Orlando more than makes up for it. Definitely hoping for extra Florida love in Underoath or NFG.

deadwrong likes this.
  9. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

i'm bummed that no NC/VA/MD - looks like ill be flying to either philly or orlando for self help. i'm sure they may add 1-3 more dates in these gaps.. like @thisisnotbrianm said 18 dates in 3 months?

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The only thing weird about the date gaps to me is that Moose Blood is from the UK so what are they gonna do with all that off time

11. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

That's an odd thing. They come on in September for those 2 dates and then nothing for a month. Is ADTR waiting to announce more dates in that gap? If Moose Blood just came on in October, it'd make sense. The only other thing I can think of is that they're going to be on another tour during that gap. I mean, why bring over a shit ton of equipment overseas for 2 dates to just turn around and come home?

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah seems very weird

13. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

They could be spending that month to record, seems about that time in the cycle.

Also fuck Moose Blood

pauljgreco and deadwrong like this.
  14. Emokid79

Regular

That's my plan. I'm not a Wage War or Moose Blood fan. So If I can actually see bands I like for a little more i'm going to do that. And based on year's past I think I'll be happy with the festival.

15. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Any news on Self Help dates?

16. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

they've been announced, 3 this fall 1 next year in march. probably will get venues & a few bands in coming weeks.

17. Cgarnsay

Trusted

That's what I was wondering, seen two dates float around theach 7th and 17th

18. Davjs

Trusted

19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

this is not good news.

20. Davjs

Trusted

No not at all. I mean the song sleection is nice for 12 songs, but damn why so short?

They still need to get it together and open with Reassemble.

21. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

From what I could tell, that date was missing the encore, which makes it 15. Even then, kind of unfortunate that they aren't playing 17 or 18 anymore.

22. Davjs

Trusted

I checked a few other dates and some have the encore and some don't, unless the users are just not listing all the songs.

23. Joshua

Regular

They played 12 songs when they opened for blink, probably not accurate

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That setlist sucks too.. Damn

Chinesefood likes this.
  25. Davjs

Trusted

No way, those songs are all great. I wouldn't remove any, just add more to the set.