Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day to Remember Announce New Album ‘Bad Vibrations’ • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Lol remember when they put out that song a couple months back and acted like they were just being the cool band that was releasing music "just because" and that there definitely wasn't an album up their sleeves

2. Jamie Dagg

Master of not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

See: 50% of all bands ever

Also didn't they pretty much say on Zane Lowe's show they couldn't deny they were working on an album?

beachdude42 and slimfenix182 like this.
  3. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

I would enjoy this band a lot more if a majority of their stuff sounded like "Right Back At It Again" and "All Signs Point to Lauderdale." Kinda sucks we have to wait until August for the album even though "Paranoia" was released back in March.

Schooner likes this.
  4. youngplanetary

never really gave this band a chance, then I was shocked to realize I really loved common courtesy, but, like many others have said, I feel like they aren't really pushing themselves with their new stuff. I can hear them trying to sound a bit more "hardcore" but it doesn't really do much for me :/

5. Spencer Young

Don't ask me why.

Oh... That wasn't what I was implying haha. I was just using the phrase to imply that they aren't trying to be something they are not. But, that being said, the comparison is there haha!!

6. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

That is an aggressively large advertisement.

7. Chinesefood

Regular

I imagine it'll be no heavier than their older stuff and that they're simply continuing their trend of releasing the heavier joints first.

johnnyferris likes this.
  8. farva2

Regular

I'm honesty never disappointed by ADTR and common courtesy was my favorite of theirs. Don't know if it'll be as good as that but I'm all in.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. Nah I feel like unless we're talking about Brand New or Kanye, if a band or artist releases a song they'll usually say it's part of a new release. At worst they'll be vague about it. The Zane Lowe show is exactly what I'm referencing, where unless I heard Jeremy wrong, he specifically said they were not working on a new record at the moment and that the song was nothing more than a one off for the fans.

Either way, doesn't make a difference to me. Just thought it was funny.

10. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I've honestly outgrown this band and this song is a good example why. Plus, it doesn't help when they have a fanbase that's as toxic and terrible as theirs. However, cool for the fans to have new tunes at least.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  11. chuwaay

Consider me pumped for this.

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Homesick was great, and the album after was good too, but CC was very boring. Liked the last song, and this is alright I guess, so I'll give it a go.

13. Keagan Ilvonen

You couldn't tell he was joking? It was pretty apparent, at least to me.

beachdude42 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  14. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

Maybe you caught them on off days?

I've met the band once and Kevin invited me to come play Xbox on their tour bus at Warped, struck me as super nice guys.

Maybe that's because I was part of the Nintendo 3DS sponsorship team at the time, though :\

15. CheapPop

Regular

Yeah kind of weird how people thought he was serious, especially since another member of the band at the end of 2015 said they were working on new material and that an album was coming. Plus, you knew they gonna put something out this summer for the big tour with Blink.

Loving the new songs, I have liked pretty much every album from these guys. I dont think they get enough credit for the songs they write. Not many bands from their scene/era can write in the multiple different styles/genres they do.

16. Tylar

Well that sure was bland, boring to a T. I'll still check the album out.

17. Dumpweed182

Shut Up

Generally, I'd assume that to be the case, but this time I'm referring to a number of very personal interactions, numerous times.

18. Yeah, that went right over my head. I'm not a fan of this band at all and really don't follow them, so if that's his type of humor or something then it went right over my head

19. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

I'm fine with this.

20. Song's fine but I love the album title and artwork.

21. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

First impressions.

Bands now dig pink these days.

22. AllenRicketts

Regular

I like this but it sounds A LOT like something off Dead Throne. Considering how disappointed I was with 8:18, that's fine with me.

23. Agreed. This band shines when they edge towards pop.

24. I've liked both singles but I'm really not looking for much with this record. I just want some jams and I'm certain it'll deliver.

Also, I'm surprised I've enjoyed these tracks enough considering I too think this band is way better when they go the pop route.