Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day to Remember Announce New Album ‘Bad Vibrations’ • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Dumpweed182

Shut Up

PM me if you'd like.

2. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Es alright. Paranoia took several listens to grow on me, but I really like that song. Hopefully this will do the same. It's not the worst by any means.

I'll definitely be checking out the record.

3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Can't wait. Can't listen to the song cause I'm currently at work but I've liked almost everything this band has done.

I can't wait to see where this album charts since CC couldn't

4. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

it was a little emmure-y.

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I like these guys on the pop punkier side as I think those are their better songs. Hmmmm on this song

Schooner likes this.
  6. Dead_Presley

That band photo. Super creep. All of them.

7. Zeke

Regular

They are not self releasing the new album. They will release it via Epitaph.

8. Jackbo487

Regular

wow, that new song was pretty heavy

9. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They ARE self-releasing, with distribution through Epitaph

10. Dumpweed182

Shut Up

Not quite. There's more to it than that, hence the ATDR Records label being tossed around and the Epitaph one being noticeably absent.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I would assume it will be a heavier album full of radio rock songs.

12. Amber

ambsgotback

Does this mean Victory drama is FINALLY over?

13. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Enjoyed this. Hoping for a good mix of heavy and pop punk with this one!

14. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Since nobody posted it yet. Here's the tracklist:

1. Bad Vibrations
    2. Paranoia
    3. Naivety
    4. Exposed
    5. Bullfight
    6. Reassemble
    7. Justified
    8. We Got This
    9. Same About You
    10. Turn Off The Radio
    11. Forgive and Forget

15. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

That was pretty dope no lie.

16. their last album made me a believer. but i haven't loved either of the new songs i've heard from this. so we'll see how the album as a whole is, i suppose!

beachdude42 and Schooner like this.
  17. I really like the heaviness of that song. I'll check the album out.

18. Taylor Harpster

Loved the first two songs, I don't understand all the dissatisfaction. I've grown not to expect anything spectacular from these guys but they've always met my expectations with their releases. They're a fun band with fun music.

19. TFT87

Regular

Did andrew wade/chad gilbert/tom denney work on this album?

20. I know I don't listen to pop-punk anymore, but I feel like part of the reason this band used to be slightly enjoyable was the sense of humor in their music. These new songs sound like the band is taking themselves a little too seriously, void of any sense of "fun," for lack of a better word. I've heard nice things about the guys, and I'm stoked on them sponsoring the site, so I don't mean to rip on their music. I just don't think it's for me anymore.

TOXIC

Schooner likes this.
  21. Amber

ambsgotback

I don't think so. On Epitaph site it says, "A Day To Remember (vocalist Jeremy McKinnon, guitarists Kevin Skaff and Neil Westfall, bassist Joshua Woodard and drummer Alex Shelnutt) recorded Bad Vibrations with producers Bill Stevenson (Descendents, Black Flag) and Jason Livermore (Rise Against, NOFX). Released on the band’s own ADTR Records and distributed by Epitaph, the album was mixed by Grammy winner Andy Wallace (Foo Fighters, Slayer) and is the follow-up to 2013’s Common Courtesy."

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. bloodinthesand

Regular

100K the first week???

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  23. bloodinthesand

Regular

The guitars are a huge step in the right direction, killler riff at the end.....great song

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

These dudes hit a plateau years ago. I never see them passing it. Meh.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  25. SEMUSIC

Their last album got old to me pretty quickly. I don't think I'll be giving this a listen, it seems like they found what worked and they don't really try anything new which is good for them but it doesn't do anything for me.