Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day to Remember – “Bullfight” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 25, 2016.

1. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I prefer older and heavier ADTR personally. With each release these guys have pushed me further and furthe away with their softer songs. They really lose me with the "radio rock" sound they've tried on the past couple records which was especially prevalent on CC. A lot of those style tracks bore me to death. Not saying all I want to hear is chuggy, predictable, metalcore breakdowns for a whole album but I think the heavier metalcore style is what they've always done best. Also was disappointed based on the title of this. I expected a 2nd sucks esque track.

2. TFT87

Regular

You're crazy. It doesn't get cleaner than that.

3. what a weird song, mix sounds all over the place

4. chickenlover

Said I'm okay, but I know how to lie.

Okay, compared to this new stuff production on CC is worlds better. But this band never had great production on any of their records. I actually wonder how Jeremy McKinnon and Andrew Wade could have produced that Neck Deep record. I mean, it doesn't have great production either and some may call the sound on it cheap, but it's also waaaaaaaaay better than the sound of any ADTR album.
    The mix on these new songs now is just hell awful.

5. this is the best of the three released thus far