Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day to Remember – “Bullfight” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Swear that breakdown sounds like "Pi-zza, pi-zza"

3. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Shaping up to be my least favourite A Day To Remember release yet or maybe I'm growing out of the genre a bit?

Used to love these guys when I was a teenager but don't spin them much these days.

Awksome likes this.
  4. Tylar

This is such a good song, good simple video too. Man, ADTR always seem to surprise me when I think I'm kinda done listening them.

5. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

seems boring and uninspired .. =\

Awksome likes this.
  6. Thomas Nassiff

i wrote it down for you Verified

not a huge fan of this one but i think this has decent rock radio potential

7. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

Least favorite of the three released so far, but still SUPER stoked about this record

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Liked Paranoia and Bad Vibrations but what is this nu-metal shit? I hate that so many bands are going that route to appeal to the masses. Looking at you, Of Mice & Men.

9. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

pretty forggetable, which is unfortunate because i really like adtr

10. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Can't even imagine which elements of this you consider to be nu-metal? This honestly doesn't stray too far from some of the stuff ADTR have done before.

sebastianrcgr likes this.
  11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Jeremy's style of singing before the chorus screams like... Godsmack or something. It's just the first thing that came to mind. Either way, it's a pretty forgettable song IMO.

12. hibbletonrules

Future love, don't fall apart Prestigious

Well, I'm never going to be able to unhear that. It's my new Sandpit Turtle.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  13. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Probably growing out of the genre. I used to listen to this type of music in my teens too, but I find my 29 year old self cringing when I listen to this type of music nowadays. Not trying to sound like an elitist, just how it is.

electro haikus likes this.