Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Change of Pace Announce 10-Year Show

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

A Change of Pace will be playing a free Prepare the Masses 10-year anniversary show.

To say thank you, we are going to do a FREE show in Phoenix, Arizona on July 30th at The Pressroom with some of our best friends Greeley Estates, It’s Like Love, and DED. If you want to donate to the show to help cover costs, we would greatly appreciate it and there are links on the event page where you can do that. If not, just come party. This show will be nothing but a good time.

2. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

i still spin that record every few months out of pure nostalgia so this would be kind of cool to check out. plus, it's like love had a fun live show when i saw them open for we shot the moon #highschool

3. Didn't people hate this band for ripping of Thursday or something like that.

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

"Weekend Warriors" was my 7th grade MySpace song for the longest time hahaha.

5. xxshawn

Last time they said they were making new music, they just kept trying to sell a ton of limited edition t-shirts to get money to record. It's been a few years since that and nothing came of it. Hope it's not the same situation this time around.

6. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I used to really love this album. I still think it's solid, but I rarely listen to it anymore.

7. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Used to love this record in high school, Shoot From The Hip was such a jam.

8. Johnny Bananas

Peace & Love

After seeing this i just revisited the album, and what a nostalgia overload. Take Care and Safe and Sound were always my go to songs from this album. Still enjoyable and would have loved to have seen them play this album live back in my youth.

9. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Really enjoyed this album, glad to see they're celebrating it

10. Wonder if this will be with Micah or the other guy

11. TFT87

Regular

They had launched a kickstarter and asked for a ridiculous amount, I think like $40,000 haha. Obviously they didn't come close.

12. Shoot From the Hip is one of the catchiest songs ever.

13. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Haven't listened to this record in forever but I'm moving to Phoenix at the end of the month so I'll try to check this out.

14. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I remembered the reunited a few years back but never heard anything from them again.

15. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

damn, I would love to see this. I have always shamelessly loved this album, even though on paper there are parts where I feel like I should grimace. It would be interesting to hear what this band would produce in 2016.

16. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Always bummed we never got a follow up record with Torry. I might track out to PHX for this show.