Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

90 Day Fiancé (TLC Series) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Jun 23, 2019.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah they are so sweet and (you would know this if you watched the finales!!!) Kyle has some pretty surprisingly woke takes. I’m happy for them too and they are one of the couples I root for for sure

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Haha yeah I might have to go back and watch that finale. It just gets so uncomfortable at times when the host basically tries to get the couples to talk shit about the other couples who are sitting in the same room.

Shit like "isn't it messed up that he/she did this!? Tell us about how much of a monster you think this stranger is, while they're sitting right next to you on the same couch"

supernovagirl likes this.
  3. supernovagirl

...I love it tho

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. supernovagirl

Especially when they say the things you’re thinking

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. RyanPm40

Lmao this is often very true xD. I've just always gotten second-hand embarrassment sooo easily when watching TV shows. I can't help but imagine how I'd feel if I were the one being asked those kinds of questions, I'm just not confrontational at all haha

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Anfisa seems to have redeemed herself big time through Instagram and her followers at least. She was most definitely insufferable on the show though.

If y'all don't follow Big Ed on IG you are fuckin up big time

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. RyanPm40

Hm interesting, I will admit I know pretty much nothing that happens with these people after S4, I didn't even realize that Nicole and Azan were in more than one season until we just started watching S5, so I'll see if my opinions change there at all

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I really want to Catfish someone and get on this show.

RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.
  9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

lets do it

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

@Henry pretend you're Poppy

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

this season has an overwhelming number of scum bags.

-The one Aussie guy is definitely going to murder that woman. How could she not know he is a pig? Dude definitely has a subscription to TheChive.
    -The guy who flew out to Ukraine is a fucking idiot / creep. How could he be so inside his own head that he doesn't see red flags all over. The fact that he ignores everyone around him blows my mind.
    -The woman who thinks she's seeing a bodybuilder is wild. I seriously don't understand how people get committed to someone who sends them three pictures.
    -The lesbian's might be the most boring people on the planet.
    -I stan Rose. I love that she told Ed to look behind him and he had to turn his entire body. Dude is a walking cardboard cut out.
    -I think I feel bad for the old lady in Nigeria? I can't tell how serious the dude is, but the stuff with his family and culture is very "nahhhh"

If there are other couples, they suck and I don't watch their stories.

Oh yeah, fuck that Darcy story. Just make it go away.

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The Darcy story has been roughly 10 minutes of plot stretched out across 10 episodes

popdisaster00 likes this.
  13. supernovagirl

My dude and I broke up that I watched this with and I’m too sad to watch it on my own (now) and I’m having a whole separate grieving for it

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

I'm so sorry to hear that :( hope you're doing ok, I wish you the best in healing from that

15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Oh yeah and Ed is a creep piece of shit too

90 DAY FIANCE Big Ed accused of sexual harassment on Tik Tok by former coworker

16. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I’m so annoyed the producers either 1) found that Ukrainian scammer girl and paid her to show up or 2) found some lookalike. Either way, it’s super shitty.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Raw footage of the tell all leaked. Nothing particularly surprising. lol

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My god, David is the creepiest person on the planet

19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The tell alls in a nutshell

Owlex, RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.
  20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

was it worth watching?

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I always enjoy the tell alls. Everyone calls each other out for the things you want then called out for

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The tell alls were so silly. Tom is such a weird, creepy little rat.

David might have come to his senses?

CAESAR!

The stuff with Big Ed's daughter was fucking depressing.

23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I’m just watching the most recent Happily Ever After season on Hulu and mannnn Nicole is so frustrating.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Colt is a scum bag. These girls are all doomed with him.

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I can't believe i've seen his p*nis