Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

90 Day Fiancé (TLC Series) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

this show needs to drop Darcey

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Wow you didn't even tell me you started watching

supernovagirl likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

i still didn't

4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lol what!! Why

(Altho I am not finished with season 2 of before the 90 days so I haven’t seen all of her episodes yet or anything)

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Darcey is awful for sure

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I just find her insufferable. Especially this season.

7. supernovagirl

I mean I don’t *like* her or anything but this season of before has made me realize how much Jesse manipulates the narrative and blames everything on her and clearly thinks she’s the only problem in the relationship which is HA

8. supernovagirl

This season of what, sorry, I’m behind. Is she on before the 90 days again?!

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

yeah... You'll see. lol

10. supernovagirl

Oh geez lol

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I mean I've watched pretty much every season of every show (its the only thing me and Cait actually both like, this and Shark Tank) and there are certain couples where it's quite obvious it's completely scripted and not genuine at all. Darcey and Tom this season is completely scripted and is being set up like an extremely shitty soap opera.

It happens pretty often, certain couples gain popularity and even when their actual story fizzles out, TLC still wants them on and they have string along with bullshit like we see with Darcey and Tom this season.

IMO the story of the sweet older lady who lost her husband and is dealing with the catfish 'The Williams' is completely fake and the older man stalking the Russian girl and traveling to her town and finding her exact apartment is completely fake.

It's still p fun to watch i'm getting a little tired of it they are just producing way too much content though

12. supernovagirl

None of that is familiar to me so tell me a couple you think is fake from what I’ve seen lmao
    (Seasons 1-5 of 90 day, seasons 1-2 of happily ever after?, and seasons 1-in 2 now of before the 90 days)

13. supernovagirl

Anyway even if it is a spoiler I’m glad to see darcey got away from Jesse bc the episode I just watched of them was red flags GALORE
    Like he got them straight out of an abusers playbook

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My problem is that Ed is the only thing this show has going for it this season. Stoked to see how she gets by in the states.

The fake lesbian couple is clearly doing it for clout and I hate them both.

oldjersey likes this.
  15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hmmm lemme look back at it in a few, it's only really been noticeable the last few seasons. Love after lockup became guilty of this very quickly imo too, I can't even watch that shit anymore at all

16. supernovagirl

Oh nooo don’t tell me that!! I was just telling ian how he needed to download season ..2? Of love after lock up (it’s hard to know what actual season bc it switched to life after lockup halfway through but was still one season??)

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

From what I've seen, the second season of love after lock up is like 50 episodes and goes through different changes like a new season would but stays under season 2 for some reason. It starts out goof but gets obnoxious like 20 eps in!

18. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I’ve never actually watched this show but YouTube keeps bubbling up clips of Ed and Rose and now I can’t stop watching them. Just fascinating.

supernovagirl and oldjersey like this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I strongly suggest his Instagram. His IG live is every form of cringe. I think it's 'itsbiged' or something

the rural juror likes this.
  20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

We’re on 6, I think. The kid who just had the baby with the Russian girl got so mean!

21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

We started diving into this show and it's wild. Watched 2 seasons of Before the 90 days and 4 seasons of 90 day fiance. Since we just wrapped up S4...

Holy shit, Anfisa is a nightmare and clearly abusive. Jorge isn't a great dude either, like I really hate his "women belong at home" bullshit. But God, keying his car, wiping his phone and all that shit was messed up. Crazy to hear that Jorge is now in prison for marijuana charges, too.

I really like Alla and feel bad that Matt's family kept giving her shit. I'm not sure how I feel about her vehemently defending Anfisa though, that seemed.. odd.

Other couples on my mind: Paul and Karine. Omg Paul is a monster. Fuck that guy. And Mark and Nikki... I genuinely hope Nikki is okay. Mark really rubs me the wrong way. What a controlling, creepy asshole. Even his own daughter was feeling bad for Nikki.

Azan and Nicole... That's also a trainwreck. I don't really trust Azan's motives and don't really believe his love for her, but man, she really didn't even attempt to understand or learn his culture, and that's just not ok. Like, stop jumping down his throat for not showing affection in public when that could literally result in him going to jail haha.

22. supernovagirl

So much to unpack lmao

There are so many seasons and spin offs that aren’t even on Hulu yet for whatever reason

I need to watch allll of it. But there’s A lot
    I have deep opinions about 90% of couples lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. supernovagirl

I hate being multiple seasons behind but oh well what can you do there’s only so much time in the day
    (And as I’ve said before it actually takes my dude and I multiple hours to get through episodes bc we talk so much we just have so much to say about it)

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

One thing I will say is that Noon is probably my favorite person in this show so far and I wish her and Kyle the best. They both seem to genuinely love each other and I feel for Kyle and his difficult relationship with his mom.

His place was fucking gross though and taking her sky diving was certainly a risky move haha but that proposal was super cute. Glad it seems to have worked out for them, though

Contender and supernovagirl like this.
  25. RyanPm40

Haha I definitelyy feel you there with it taking forever because you can't help but spend so much time talking about them. There's definitely a lot to unpack in these. We tend to need to take a break and put on a mindless sitcom in between at times