Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

90 Day Fiancé (TLC Series) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

lol i forgot about all of this

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Luis citing the masks and stuff as against gods will was hilarious but i also hate him to death

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah that was so fucking funny. Hahahahaha. That was his rebuttle for being such a shitty human being.

Arry, Ken and Shrek like this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

witchcraft

ChiliTacos, Arry and Shrek like this.
  5. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

ohhh my god that entire scene holy shittttttttt

Ken likes this.
  6. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

colt and his mom were so emotional manipulative. larissa wasn't that much better either. i read she went to jail for domestic abuse

Ken likes this.
  7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

MY PEOPLE

I still havent watched all the seasons on hulu yet, or started the spin offs (I wanted to finish the regular show before trying to start any spinoffs? there are so many spinoffs it makes my head spin!!) and I didnt even know chantel got one lmao so random

Due to @oldjersey 's recs I also watched love after lockup and highly recommend it to anyone I find who also loves 90 day

I love 90 day because not only is it insanely entertaining but it has spawned SO many thought provoking conversations for me surrounding what a marriage is, what makes a marriage valid, cultural differences ,etc. It is just a "trashy" show but I think it also gives us an opportunity to try opening our mind up more, if we choose to see it that way.

anyway I stan Anfisa forever.

I can't think of any couples offhand that I supported besides Matt & Alla. I hate when anyone talks shit about Alla for "not loving Matt" gtfo

oldjersey likes this.
  8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

This show enters trashy territory when youre dealing with couples who have been on multiple seasons. Pedro and Chantel are carrying the most fake blatantly scripted bullshit these newer seasons. Im not saying everything else is completely authentic but they are insufferable and the show thinks their fans are stupid (most of em are) so they gave them their own damn show.

@supernovagirl a new season of love after lockup just started last night! new people! i still gotta watch

supernovagirl likes this.
  9. supernovagirl

not just then but when people are actual trash such as uhhhh shit I forget his name but he had a I believe Filipino fiance who he was like forcing to do modeling and stuff.
    I read all this drama about how he has been convicted of DV in the past and people being, understandably, mad that TLC seemingly did no background check or care about that before giving him a platform like that.

also is the Chantel spinoff after they already did one (or more?? I dont know how that works) season of Happily ever after?

ohh shit is that season 3?? I hope that means season 2 will be on hulu soon. As far as I know Life After Lockup is about season 1 and 2 people? so I can't watch until I've seen season 2

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Season 3 is a whole new cast of people, season 2 has the original season then 'life after lockup' which is like 8 extra eps of season 1 and 2 couples. Ive watched so much 90 day i cant remember the names or scenarios for most couples unless ive watched them recently haha

11. supernovagirl

ahhh I really want to catch up haha but it's so impossible to even know what order to watch them in??
    like I need a fuckin flow chart ok like season 1 and 2 of this show but hten oh season 1 of the spinoff and then back to season 3 of the first show dfsdhfkdsf

Like I told you, garret and johnna from Love after Lockup lived locally and my ex and I made a mission to find them but sadly I discovered Johnna moved to Texas (I facebook stalked her...totally normal right...) but garret is still here and apparently dating a stripper?? idk. that boys a mess. I was so happy to hear they broke up. You almost never see that happen haha and I'm so glad it did

oldjersey likes this.
  12. supernovagirl

johnna's "I never portrayed myself to be anything but psycho" is an oft-quoted one liner around these parts

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I follow half of em on IG lol including Johnna.

I use my fire stick to watch everythingggg

14. supernovagirl

maybe the flow chart already exists and I just need to not be lazy and look for it but I need someone to make me a flow chart!!

also lmao following them in IG, genius.

oldjersey likes this.
  15. chelsealouanne

Regular

Not sure why I am only just finding this thread now, but this years seasons have been the best yet!

16. supernovagirl

I just started season 2 of love after lockup and OH MY GODDDDD I’m screaming and also my heart hurts

17. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

this show fucks.

is love after lockup on hulu?

18. supernovagirl

The first season is!

I’m waiting for the second season to get added like someone waiting to get their fix. We’re watching on some sketchy ass streaming website which I have legit never done before lol only for you love after lockup!!

ChiliTacos likes this.
  19. supernovagirl

Season 2 of love after lockup is so fucking heartbreaking ugh

Also we should rename this the 90 day fiancé/love after lockup thread. It makes no sense and yet it makes perfect sense.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

21. supernovagirl

Bitch you can’t ignore all my posts in here then waltz in here and expect me to give a shit!!!! @oldjersey

22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Wife and I started this last week. On season 2, seems much more interesting than the first one

supernovagirl and oldjersey like this.
  23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'd say it really ramps up around season 4 or 5. Prob my fav seasons.

supernovagirl and OhTheWater like this.
  24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Wow S2 Danny’s brothers have some hardcore philly suburb accents lol

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yall if you need some new trash reality tv (I say that with love) to watch similar to this, watch Love is Blind on Netflix fuckin ASAP

OhTheWater and Ben like this.