Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Chorus Dynasty of All Dynasties

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by CarpetElf, May 17, 2024.

1. CarpetElf May 17, 2024
    (Last edited: May 20, 2024)
    CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Proposal:

Gauging interest. ESPN offers football, basketball, hockey, baseball, and women's basketball. Granted, the latter two are going on right now so if we don't want to include them in season one we can figure out something down the road if it comes to that. There will be one single draft for however many sports this incorporates. You can choose to stack your football team and focus on that, or balance it out across all sports. The kicker here is the winner of the league each year is not determined by who won in what league but rather, like a grand prix, it's a standing based on results from every league. Thus encouraging people to actually focus on the entirety of the league rather than stacking one sport and tanking the rest. Want to gauge interest in this idea and discuss the make-up of the leagues. Would very much like this to be active and would be down for establishing some form of outside chorus communication like discord or slack or preferably discord.

Draft Structure: Offline Google Doc
    Team Size: 10-12 (WNBA only allows for 10)

@morgantayler @Randall Mentzos @whitenblue88 @Swoos @Donnie Ruth @spiffa0 @imthegrimace @xbrokendownx @Sean Murphy @tkamB @brokenparachute @foolton @Night Channels @slowheart @bedwettingcosmo @TSLROCKS @koryoreo @MidDave @JRShoenberger @JoshIsMediocre

brokenparachute likes this.
  3. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I would definitely be down. I’ve done Basketball and Baseball leagues on here that have been fun, but not as active as the football leagues I’ve seen on Chorus.

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. I’d be down to explore this. I’ve always wanted to try something like that.

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’m always down to draft things. I’ll be making it up for most of the sports, but yolo.

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

It sounds like a LOT but you’re the only person who could ask me this and I’d be like “sure” haha. So sure let’s do it

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

LETS GOOOO. 5 out of 10/12. Just need 5/7 of you remaining cowards to stop being cowards

8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

will there be $$ involved? because if not, I would lose interest....just being honest.

CarpetElf likes this.
  9. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

yeah. i wont know what the hell i'm doing mostly but sure.

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. I’m in if the buy in is enough to keep people motivated

CarpetElf likes this.
  11. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’m cool with a buyin.

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. morgantayler

Pink Pony Club Prestigious

Sure I’ll try it lol

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah there is. How much is TBD still. Was waiting for people to get involved cause I wanna hear their suggestions

14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

15. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

imma pass on this TBH I don’t watch baseball anymore (A’s fan) so I will have to bow out of consideration but look forward to lurking this thread to watch the chaos unfold

CarpetElf likes this.
  16. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I’m at my limit of baseball and basketball teams I can keep up with at one time without dropping the ball on all of them, but if the scope of this ends up shifting to football-only with a buy-in as a replacement for the Sleeper league, let me know!

CarpetElf likes this.
  17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

18. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I’m gonna pass

CarpetElf likes this.
  19. Ok I’ll do it

CarpetElf likes this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

It sounds fun but gonna pass

CarpetElf likes this.
  21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

brokenparachute likes this.
  23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

24. Done!

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. morgantayler

Pink Pony Club Prestigious

Just did it, I started earlier and got distracted and forgot to finish it lol

CarpetElf likes this.