Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blessthefall Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by WadeCastle, May 22, 2023.

1. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

kielhauck and azzy01 like this.
  2. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

Been thinking about this band off and on again for the past few years and wondering if they were done for good. Really excited we're getting another album! Even if they've been pretty formulaic over time, I still feel like they've been solid and consistent. There's something I enjoy on each album.

Album ranking just for the hell of it:

Hollow Bodies
    Witness
    His Last Walk
    Hard Feelings
    Awakening
    To Those Left Behind

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

They released the song early. It’s on Apple Music an Spotify. Music video premieres tomorrow at 11am cst

4. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

i thoroughly enjoyed hard feelings and was content if they never came back that was a solid album to go out on. i liked the electronic elements tucked in there. strong songwriting too. im glad they are back too (mainly because i never got around to seeing them in concert)

kielhauck likes this.
  5. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

6. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

10-year anniversary tour for Hollow Bodies

[​IMG]

7. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

VIP bundles for the tour

[​IMG]

8. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh sick, tour date for my area would be on a Friday so that could work.

I started listening to them when Hollow Bodies came out, I might still like the previous 3 albums before more (at the very least Witness, Awakening goes more toe-to-toe with it. His Last Walk obviously is a bit harder to compare with a different vocalist but I do really enjoy it) but Hollow Bodies got me into them for a reason.

WadeCastle likes this.
  9. buttsfamtbh

Trusted

new song is good

WadeCastle likes this.
  10. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

tickets are on sale now for the hollow bodies annv tour

11. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

“Wake The Dead” is featured on a buncha of rad playlists!

12. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I’ve liked each btf record less than the previous one but I was always happy to see them have such staying power. This song feels like more of the same but between mid-aughts-style, progressive/djenty-metalcore, and the newer, more artsy bad omens/day seeker/sleep token-style, it’s cool to see metalcore having a bit of a renaissance.

13. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

vinyl for sale now for Hollow Bodies