Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fest 20 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Apr 13, 2022.

1. abear182

Regular

alkalinexandy likes this.
  2. abear182

Regular

[​IMG]

Pays to get in early folks.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Following even though I can’t go and am gonna complain about my friends wedding being the same weekend for the next 6 months

kkhawk24 likes this.
  4. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Got my alarm set for next week. Think we are going to do the holiday inn this year. This will be the first time I haven’t stayed at Wyndham or whatever they changed it to.

5. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

they like doubled the prices for Hampton inn its now like $500 a night lmao

6. HalfHearted

Regular

Friday and Saturday were $650.00 per night when I looked earlier this week, Thursday and Sunday were under $200.00 per night. Real dumb.

7. Danny Apr 13, 2022
    (Last edited: Apr 13, 2022)
    Signed up for a new credit card and got three free nights so staying at the AC Hotel that's just like a mile West of all the action babyyyyyyy

(and yes if anyone wants to also get three free nights with a new credit card I will give you my referral code yes I have actually been an American Express agent in disguise this whole time)

AWasteOfATime and alkalinexandy like this.
  8. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

im thinking of staying at the university hotel

9. Rye

10. HalfHearted

Regular

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The construction of that last year was such a huge eyesore

Also does anyone know if it possible to get a wristband for one day? I know they do a lot of single show tickets but that seems like an annoying way to have to go about it

12. whatisthat

No daily wristbands sold.

Regarding the new hotel across from Palomino, I was hoping for it but since there's no info I'll wait for it next year. Booking and securing Holiday Inn next week.

Completely happy with the lineup... and its just the first wave, counting down the days for October!

13. abear182

Regular

[​IMG]

GNV Pre-Fest show tickets go sale next week also!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  14. Hmm that would be fun, might be enough to convince me to fly into GNV instead of a further/cheaper city

15. Michael Schmidt

We booked our flights into Gainesville Wednesday night and will work remotely on Thursday and then be ready to go for the weekend. We’ll probably be a game time decision on the pre-show barring some must see gets playing but I kind of doubt that will be the case.

16. HalfHearted

Regular

Loosey's normally has a show Thursday night too, wonder if this is going to be in addition to or take it over.

17. abear182

Regular

Is the first official 'Pre-Fest' show since a Ybor?

I could see this being good.

18. HalfHearted

Regular

3 Day Pass and Pre Fest ticket purchased....Let's goooooooooo.

clucky likes this.
  19. clucky

Trusted Supporter

believe they did some halloween stuff at bo dids a couple years ago.

20. Accidentally bought 8 passes because the site kept crashing lol, I'm sure they'll let me cancel but my credit card statement is lookin SPOOKY rn

21. Rye

I'm not sure if I have passes or not, I have a pending charge for 2 passes but did not get an email confirmation...so who knows. Going to wait and see when they get it all sorted.

22. Michael Schmidt

I just got my confirmation emails from fest. If you have a pending charge or in Danny’s case, 8 pending charges on your card you should be ok.

23. Rye

Yeah I got my email confirmation about 4 hours after purchase. I'm glad I didn't panic and keep re-trying and ending up with more passes than I needed. I saw all the hotels were sold out and hadn't grabbed one, but I'm assuming a similar thing happened with the hotels so it's likely on Monday when they re-open tickets/hotels for purchase that the hotels will no longer be sold out.

24. HalfHearted

Regular

Apparently The Menzingers announced at their Ybor City stop last night that they would be playing Fest this year.

alkalinexandy and AWasteOfATime like this.
  25. Hell yeah