Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus Fantasy Baseball 2022

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by MysteryKnight, Mar 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

The league was run by @Sean Murphy last year but he doesn't have time to run it this year, so I am willing to run it if enough people are interested.

The yahoo league renewed from last year but I don't really know who's accounts on there are whos' on chorus so if anyone has a list and wants to tag anyone who did it last year and see if they are interested that would help lol

2. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

3. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

5. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

6. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I think that’s everyone. We had 11 teams renew because I’m sure the guy who quit in the middle of the season doesn’t want to play lol

Sean Murphy and MysteryKnight like this.
  7. I am down. What would people think about weekly lineups instead of daily though? It’s a tougher setup for sure but can be fun. Also might mitigate folks getting busy and forgetting to check lineups everyday (I definitely didn’t check everyday around my wedding in August lol)

8. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I prefer daily, but I’m down for whatever. I like taking the 5 minutes a day to adjust my lineup but totally get people not wanting to do that. The only thing I don’t like about weekly especially with baseball is having guys rest and not being able to replace them.

MysteryKnight and DaydreamNation like this.
  9. Yeah I get that and I expect most will agree with you just thought I’d throw it out there.

there is a little bit of skill to learning who gets rest when and how much of it. but it can get annoying when you say have Dodgers stars in their 30s down the stretch and they’ve already clinched and are playing like 60% of the time lol

10. T.J.

music and baseball.

i would be down to play if there's room

MysteryKnight and DaydreamNation like this.
  11. I’m down

12. I also prefer daily lineups but won’t put up a fight either way

13. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Yup yup. But yeah sadly I'm also more into daily lineups

14. I'm fine with daily! Was just throwing it out there

Anyway if we're gonna do this we should start trying to figure out a draft, season starts a week from Thursday

15. domotime2

Yeah I agreed if we're doing this we need to get it going (otherwise I'm just gonna do another pro league in yahoo)

16. I got talked into doing a league by an IRL friend this wk, so at this point I'd love it if this league happened too. If imma set rosters already for one team everyday might as we do it for two

17. Looks like we only have six ppl confirmed as of now but lots haven't responded

18. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I can get the ball rolling and make a league on Yahoo for the people confirmed interested and hopefully more say they are interested. Just send me your emails

DaydreamNation likes this.
  19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I am yes

20. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Any spots left?

21. domotime2

22. Almost certainly yes, please join

23. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

24. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

25. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Alright so far I have 6 emails including me.

@T.J. @Swoos are you guys still interested? if so please send me your emails!

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.