Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Furnace Fest 2022 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Garrett, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Figured I’d get this started now that I’ve bought my Black Friday presale ticket.

2. Garrett Nov 26, 2021
    (Last edited: Nov 26, 2021)
    Garrett

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

Tickets are def not $50. it’s a $50 discount you should re word that

4. Garrett

Sorry, I thought I’d said “$50 off.” Didn’t re-read what I’d typed.

5. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s All good. I was just letting you know!

6. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I find it really hard to believe I won't be going this year but I'm still waiting for some lineup announcements to buy the tickets. This year's fest was amazing, hopefully next year will be just as fun.

7. Garrett

Definitely bought on the promise of last year’s line-up alone, which is unlike me.

8. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

It's not as easy for me, I live in Chicago so tickets is just a part of the whole thing (I need time off work, hotel, car rental, making sure my wife has something to do that weekend so she's not calling me bored every 5 minutes while I'm trying to enjoy a show etc.).

Hell, I'm not even sure we will be living here next September, maybe we will move somewhere where it's a decent drive to AL.

Garrett likes this.
  9. Garrett

Totally get that. I live four hours away in Knoxville so I can work with it a lot easier. Honestly trying to book some things before I switch jobs early next year so vacations and stuff are protected.

10. Garrett

That fourth stage is *excellent* news.

11. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Intrigued who they can convince to ‘comeback’ this time.

Rmourz likes this.
  12. Garrett

The Chariot and Haste the Day are heavily rumored.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  13. DoctorM

Regular Supporter

I already had a hotel booked based on how good last year was. Obviously jumped on this ASAP.

Garrett likes this.
  14. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Have you heard the Labeled interview with Scogin? Just can’t see The Chariot happening. Would LOVE it though.

I can see Haste The Day.

Dead Poetic would be something I’d love to see.

joe.boy.fresh. and Garrett like this.
  15. bkaeser93

Trusted

Hoping for The Ghost Inside as a headliner

Rmourz likes this.
  16. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Yeah the chariot is highly unlikely. Heard they got offered 25k last year and turned it down

17. DoctorM

Regular Supporter

My top picks:
    Bear vs Shark
    Fear Before the March of Flames

alexmacwilliam likes this.
  18. Rmourz

Trusted

My wishlist/predictions

Attached Files:

19. peoplearepoison

I’m trying to get Envy on this. Not envy on the coast but the Japanese band. That would be so lit

OneWing likes this.
  20. OneWing

Regular

Would LOVE that.

21. CTFFEMT93

Regular

First wave coming up this month. Who do we think?
    When I talked to one of the producers of the festival at the airport after the festival he indicated that “nearly every band” that dropped off for whatever reason are basically confirmed for next year

HelloThisIsDog likes this.
  22. Garrett

I think we'll see quite a few from last year back. Maybe as much as 50%. The introduction of the fourth stage is gonna add quite a few more slots, I'd think, too.

I'm very curious who the headliners will be after seeing the So What metal stage headliners and knowing it's a lot of the same booking team. I'm very much not interested in I Prevail, Parkway Drive, or The Ghost Inside (and also had no idea they were same popularity level as Underoath, TBS, and Killswitch), but I'm sure they'd be a big hit.

23. peoplearepoison

I know last year they wanted to get a 4th stage so they could have bigger headliners. For instance, someone who used to play Slacker 66 (old venue that Chad Johnson ran before tooth and nail) is jimmy eat world. He also told me he was shooting for refused or MXPX. Starflyer 59 is playing audio feed festival so high chance we could see him play furnace

24. Garrett

Jimmy Eat World is definitely top of my wishlist for headliners.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  25. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I hope that some of the bands I missed during to schedule conflicts would be brought back this year. I was extremely lucky last year schedule wise but hearing about a 4th stage being added makes me nervous.

My wish list is:
    Blindside, Hast The Day, Further Seems Forever (with Chis), Dead Poetic, Dear Whoever, Stutterfly, Fenix TX, Story Of The Year, My American Heart