Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival 2020 (All Time Low / The Story So Far / Movements / The Maine) Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Blink182Bouncer Feb 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 25, 2020)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm excited to have it confirmed there is at least a Saturday date I'll be able to make it to, but I'm still kinda hoping for an outdoor show on a Saturday cus I'm still not all in on spending an entire summer day inside a hot enclosed venue.

Nonetheless very excited. Was definitely one of my favorite days of last year.

3. ccsc918

existing

so excited for this, really hoping for st louis

awilliams787 likes this.
  4. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Real stoked on this lineup. But I don't think it'll be coming to Portland since Movements headliner is coming here. Maybe we'll get a TSSF headline date.

5. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

yeah. this is gonna be a GOOD one

6. ccsc918

existing

wonder if atl will do some sort of on stage vip thing, ive been saving up for a side stage ticket for them haha

7. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

if so, grab it. i did it for their summer tour and it was worth every penny. they might just do it through their hustler club but i'm not 100% sure what they'll do for this festival.

8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

That Movements tour is going to several major markets-- they may not be on all dates, or will be announced later.

9. ccsc918

existing

Im apart of the hustler club, i really hope theres some sort of package bc id really like to be side stage/meet them

10. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Cant figure out the band after grayscale at all. Looks like 2 words? Better off? Jetty Bones? Idk. No idea. Hahaha.

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Can't wait for this. ATL / TSSF / Maine / Grayscale / Movements is a hell of a day

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  12. awilliams787

STL just opened a new 4,000 cap outdoor venue, too. Would be perfect for this

13. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

any idea of when this will start? that weirdly looks like it says august. if it's that late in the year it's highly possible some of these bands could be at the maine's 8123 fest

14. ccsc918

existing

Exactly, thats why I have a bunch of hope for stl. St. Louis Music Park has been bringing in shows recently and I have my fingers crossed for this one

15. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

there's a ton of outdoor venues here around tampa fl area so i definitely hope they hit here. they only came to orlando last year but i'd definitely get up to orlando for this line up

bkaeser93 likes this.
  16. ccsc918

existing

Anyways, this lineup is fucking insane. I've been waiting for a lineup like this for a long time

17. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

i'm not sure of the validity of this but i've seen some people saying that the maine might switch on and off on dates with state champs.

18. awilliams787

Where are you seeing that?

19. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

it's something that's been passed through people, which is why i said i'm not sure of the validity.

20. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Hope not. The Maine fuxxx and State Champs suxxx

21. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

hot take: state champs are much better than the Maine live.

22. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Probably. John isn’t such a great singer tbh while dweeb from State Champs has a good voice.

23. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Dweeb lol

24. lindsaylove081

Regular

This is truly my dream lineup! I cannot calm down !!!!!!!!!!!

25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Someone who works at The Rave messaged my friend asking where the picture came from, and when my friend said a forum, the person asked specially which forum. Seems like someone is mad it got leaked.

prtyscenes likes this.