Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Would You Rather? (9)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Jan 13, 2020.

?

Would You Rather?

Poll closed Jan 18, 2020.
  1. always have coffee breath

75.0%
  2. fart every fifteen seconds

25.0%
  1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

would you rather always have coffee breath or fart every fifteen seconds?

2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I do both all the time

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

coffee breath forever

K0ta and angrycandy like this.
  4. angrycandy

farting is no biggie to me, always having coffee breath seems mad unattractive to everyone you meet

a lil fart could come from anywhere, coffee breath, you know where that's from

waking season likes this.
  5. jorbjorb

7 rings

Coffee breath.

6. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I just think like, coffee is a force of having to work under capitalism and having coffee breath is a symbol of the workforce drowning and the owner of coffee breath is not the one who should be ashamed for it

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I choose farts because who knows, these might not be stinkers

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yea i choose farts

jorbjorb and angrycandy like this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

@RyanRyan the gas master please weigh in

jorbjorb, RyanRyan and angrycandy like this.
  10. RyanRyan

I mean that’s just my life. I can’t drink coffee cos it makes me hallucinate. But gf has coffee breath a lot and I love it so hot damn it be a toughie. Farting every fifteen seconds isn’t satisfying. When it’s that often there’s no relief. It’s just ooo hehe ooo hehe then oh. Oh. Oh. It’d probably make me laugh a lot but I’m sure my social life would die. Coffee breath can be cured by mints anyway. Farts...not so much

jorbjorb and Sean Murphy like this.
  11. angrycandy

what part of always don't you get, Ryan?

jorbjorb and RyanRyan like this.
  12. RyanRyan

Wow first name usage he’s angry at me folks
    X-(:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Sean Murphy, jorbjorb and angrycandy like this.
  13. angrycandy

I just hate making these and then there's always someone that's like "I can bypass such and such by doing this" and it's like no, that's not the question being posed. YOU ALWAYS HAVE COFFEE BREATH. YOU ALWAYS HAVE AN ITCHY ASSHOLE. YOU ALWAYS HAVE DIARRHEA. no getting out of it, folks. these are the scenarios

14. jorbjorb

7 rings

make the joker/NF one.

Sean Murphy and angrycandy like this.
  15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I pretty much already always have coffee breath between the hours of 8:30 am and, like, dinner time, so no-brainer for me

16. RyanRyan

I can bypass

17. RyanRyan

But no no erm. Coffee breath isn’t that bad to me when you consider the alternative.

18. angrycandy

don't you fart every 15 seconds already tho?

SlappinCups and RyanRyan like this.
  19. RyanRyan

Farts are hilarious but every 15 seconds would just ruin everything. All your relationships would be strained from the annoyance that you can’t go a couple sentences without tooting, and you’d forever be known as THAT.

angrycandy likes this.
  20. RyanRyan

Depends on the day hahaha

angrycandy likes this.
  21. RyanRyan

I wouldn’t want my social life to revolve around it let’s say. Even though it apparently does here

angrycandy likes this.
  22. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Not every fart smells or makes noise so I’d definitely choose farting over coffee breath. I don’t drink coffee so when I smell coffee breath on others it’s gag city

angrycandy likes this.
  23. RyanRyan

But most will. And you’ll be so accustomed to your farts you won’t smell it. But they will. Your house would STINK. Nobody would want to sit with you in fear of guaranteed crop dusting. And everyone around you will know you as the smelly fart person. I think it’s pretty difficult to consistently, ever fifteen seconds a day, fart and maintain secrecy about that. Like whether it’s a face twitch, you lean to the side, you smirk, you pause conversation - it’d be obvious and distracting hahah.

marsupial jones likes this.
  24. RyanRyan

Coffee breath is one thing but that varies with person and intensity. My gf drinks a lot of coffee and I love the smell on her. It’s never been a bad breath smell as such.

Morning breath I’d be more bothered about. Every morning I climb out of bed early to brush my teeth and use mouthwash so she’ll never have to deal with it.