Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

5 Seconds Of Summer - Calm (March 27, 2020) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by midnightxtaylor, Feb 5, 2020.

1. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Okay, I loved that. And Ashton is clearly losing his mind in quarantine.

2. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Just bringing this up here so y’all can be aware. There are multiple allegations of sexual assault against these dudes that have popped up. I don’t use Twitter, so I genuinely don’t know how it works - but you can find them if you look. Fuck these dudes.

3. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I am aware and have been following since it started going down last night and am taking this seriously. But also know that several people have already admitted to lying and one of the main ones going around seems very weird and that person deleted everything within a few hours.

4. midnightxtaylor

Regular

5. midnightxtaylor

Regular

6. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Really into this one!! Also just getting around to checking out Ashton and Luke's solo stuff and I'm quite enjoying both.

midnightxtaylor and Chris1024 like this.
  7. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

they keep getting better wow

beachdude likes this.
  8. midnightxtaylor

Regular

beachdude likes this.
  9. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I really can't get into this more stripped-back style they've been leaning into lately.

I think "2011", "Teeth", & "Old Me" are some of the best songs they've done because they're mature, but still fast and catchy, but it feels like they've been leaning more into the "Red Dessert" & "No Shame" sound which is all non-diatonic and laid-back, and I just can't get into it.

10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Disregard my last post, this new single is fucking amazing, it just took a few days to grow on me.

11. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

This is a banger

12. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I'm glad he's doing better, that's so scary. I currently have a heat induced migraine from the Bleachers show last night in 99 degree heat. I was really good about staying in the shade and eating / drinking water, and still feel like shit today.

13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Every song is better than the last, oh my gosh, this is incredible. So excited to see them live tomorrow.

Phantoms and midnightxtaylor like this.
  14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Saw the boys on Saturday, and in a surprise to absolutely no one, they put on a killer show. Absolutely incredible performers, if you haven't seen them yet, you definitely should next time they tour.

20220725_125323.jpg 20220723_202453.jpg

15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Let Calum sing more.

16. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I'm so sad I didn't go this tour. I was saving money for BTS stadium shows and didn't know that wasn't happening until a week after 5SOS was in Seattle.