Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

5 Bluetooth Speaker under $50 for Recommendation

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by recooke, Sep 25, 2016.

1. recooke

Here to find a list of amazing Bluetooth speaker loud and plays music perfectly. They are all under $50 and 5 stars recommended. Check the following list out!

1. RIF6 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime; Rechargeable Mini Speaker with Built-in Mic for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Laptop and More

[​IMG]

2. Bluetooth Speaker, Spigen Wireless Speaker Bluetooth 4.1 [Exclusive Premium] Portable Audio Speaker 5W Output Power, Built in Microphone for Hands-free Phone Call & Micro SD Card Capability (Gunmetal)

[​IMG]

3. iNACU NFC enabled easy Pairing Wireless Waterproof IPX5 Portable Bluetooth Speaker 5Wx2 18 cores HiFi Aluminum Durable Uni-Body 1800mAh 8-12 Hrs Handsfree call with noise cancellation

[​IMG]

4. IP67 Waterproof Speakers, Aolaifo Bluetooth 4.1 Speaker, Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone, Android & iPod - Sandproof & Shockproof Portable Speaker with Card Reader and Aux

[​IMG]

5. Selectec Bluetooth Speaker Player Wireless Stereo Lossless Hi-Fi Audio Bluetooth Receiver

[​IMG]

How do you like them?

2. dalebreton

I had a lot of Bluetooth speakers but most of all I liked the JBL. Sometimes I spent a lot of time in the house and I didn't have the speakers at the computer and I was in difficulty because I didn't know what to buy a Bluetooth speaker or only for the computer. My choice was to buy both of them and the audio-direct.com helped me in this. I bought the best speakers on PC and it has good sound quality and my neighbors are every day at the rock concert. The Bluetooth speaker I use when I go to the picnic or at the beach.