Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Issues/Polyphia/Lil Aaron/Sleep Token - Beautiful Oblivion North American Tour 2019 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Aug 14, 2019.

1. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

605293CB-274E-4A34-A1D6-E8626618CBDD.jpeg

2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I’m crazy excited to finally see an Issues headliner!! Issues has been posting some pretty sick vinyl variants on their Twitter too

Anyone know the presale code for Thursday?

3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I can’t imagine them selling the Crystal Ballroom that well.

4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Lmao they are offering VIP that allows you to play against them in super smash bros

5. atlas

Trusted

Chon did it first

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Secrets did this too.

7. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Didn't they do a Mario Kart one on their last headliner? The whole video game VIP thing is actually pretty common from what I've seen. Silent Planet did both Mario Kart and Smash Bros. Sometimes they even allow extra perks (merch or sidestage) if you beat them.

8. Xpertguy5

Trusted

It's like a tournament thing they're doing and if you win I believe you get $100, some merch and dinner with them

9. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Sharing this here too, make sure to check out the first band on the bill Sleep Token. This is their first US tour and theyre one of the coolest bands right now

OdeToTheSun and Xpertguy5 like this.
  10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Today's presale code is: ISSUES

theasteriskera likes this.
  11. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I totally get fees & it’s whatever... but a fee that’s 40% of the price of the ticket is fucking criminal

7476621C-F333-4F58-B352-DF1EDED6B972.jpeg

red8ge likes this.
  12. fbrrocks

Trusted

can't wait for the ct date and glad its a non livenation venue too

13. Xpertguy5

Trusted

LA is 35 after fees

14. OdeToTheSun

Ø

They’re so fuckin good. Honestly feel like I’m going more for them even though I like Issues too, haha.

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  15. eight30

Regular

I've only become a fan of Issues over the last year and I've never heard of any of the support but I think I'm going to grab a ticket for Orlando soon.

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Sleep Token are gonna crush it this tour, I'm so excited they get to play to this audience & Lil Aaron looks like so much fun live.

I got my Smash Bros VIP ticket yesterday, so I'm hyped.

17. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

18. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Always used to hate Issues but the new album has me hooked and going back to their old stuff now definitely proved that I was too quick to judge them. Definitely want to go to this now

19. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Gonna have to try and see if I can get off earlier the day of the Orlando date because it falls on one of my "on call" weekends and there's no way in hell I'm missing seeing Sleep Token (and yeah, Issues is cool too).

20. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Local openers have been added to most dates, so yeaaaah; 4:00 PM shows succcckkkkk.

But besides that, yeah, can't wait to see the setlist and production from tonight. Hopefully we get Sleep Token & Lil' Aaron setlists too.

21. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The littles Aaron, what is he playing?

22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Local Support for Beautiful Oblivion US Tour
    Oklahoma City - One Two Ten
    San Antonio - Just A Dream
    Houston - Rozy
    Dallas - Be Gotten
    Los Angeles - New Language
    Sacremento - Sad Ghost
    San Francisco - Lucrecia
    Boise - Life Upon Liars
    Minneapolis - Cold Kingdom
    Worcester - Dream Wake
    New Haven - Little Us
    NYC Night 2 - Jynx
    Orlando - Felicity

Grand Rapids, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, NYC Night 1, Worcester, Philadelphia, Charlotte, & Atlanta will all feature the band Another Day Dawns

23. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Stage setup looks awesome for tonight
    [​IMG]

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted