Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 91

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

don't let that distract you from the fact that lefty loosey righty tighty is fucking golden life lesson stuff

2. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

friends, when you pack a glass pipe that still needs to be broken in a bit, do you take two small nuggets and jam them in the bottom to cover the hole? or just one larger nug?

3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

usually one smaller nug works alright for me

Mr. Serotonin and BirdPerson like this.
  4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Wait what do you mean

5. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

before you have a bit of resin in there to keep things from pulling through

6. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

oooh I never ever thought of this damn I am a fool

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

okay yeah i'm definitely writing this up or filming it or something :)

8. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I use glass screens that go over the whole, so I just use one of those on all my pieces

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I found a place in Denver that sold 100 glass screens for $3 in 2013 and I still have like 40 of them. They’re amazing. Essential if you clean your pipes religiously like me.

suicidesaints and supernovagirl like this.
  10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

what do you use to clean your glass?

11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

90% isopropyl alcohol and table salt. Then I hit it with some dish soap to make it shine.

12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

awesome, thank you. going to keep this latest cheap piece of glass all sparkly and nice until i inevitably drop it

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Absolutely! Clean pipes make weed taste so much better.

I just fill my pipe up with table salt through the bowl and carb, drop it into a ziplock bag, pour alcohol over it until completely submerged, and shake for a few minutes. After that I run it under water and rinse all the left over alcohol/resin out. If you haven't cleaned the pipe in a while you may need a qtip to get some of the big chunks of resin. Once you've done that it should look brand new.

14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Cook out needs like metal straws

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

yeah I use glass or metal screens but in the event that I don't have any, then I use a nug plug or even just a stem.

I really need to get better about cleaning my pieces though

also yall I have a problem I've officially learned how to smoke a blunt (bc I was determined to do it on valentines day) and now I've smoked 3 since then h e l p I cannot afford this lifestyle

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  16. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Like, rolling the blunt or did you not enjoy them before? Haha, yeah, blunts are like throwing away money. That's why I see them as social. If everyone puts in a little weed it's not so bad.

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

BirdPerson and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

This is the fanciest gravity bong I've ever seen

19. RyanPm40

suicidesaints and yeahrightdude like this.
  20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

lol whoops yeah I meant I learned how to roll a blunt. Typically blunts were social things but it has always been my preferred way to smoke and I always joke that I'll know I've "made it" when I can smoke blunts exclusively as my method.

Not knowing how to roll them made them a special occasion type thing these days hah but whooops

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

oh my god i must buy this

yeahrightdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

What makes them your preference? Taste?

23. RyanPm40

Haha too harsh and yellow for these lungs :P

yeahrightdude likes this.
  24. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I too am someone who prefers blunts as a method of smoking but i too hate burning thru bud like they do. All my friends who smoke blunts exclusively always complain about being broke lol. Soooo.. i usually smoke bowls.

25. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Blunts are really easy on the lungs I feel so I get that but I feel like the economy of glass is really unbeatable personally

dadbolt likes this.