Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 71

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

LMAO okay ya'll.

a few days ago my guy and I were like lamenting how it took more to get us high lately etc and basically he suggested a t-break and I was like yeah let's do it because I'm broke. So we were like okay after this bag which still had a few days left. So like I knew it was coming. I was on board.
    This morning we smoke the last bowl from the bag and we're like OKAY let's not buy until next monday. A good 10 days.

...fucking 9pm tonight we were already like sooo can we just get weed now.....
    it's actually kinda pathetic.

2. supernovagirl

oh and I forgot to mention that we did in fact get some and smoked so we didn't even last like 12 damn hours smh

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I didn't bring any but I'm buying from my friend tonight probably

@supernovagirl to be fair, you have your whole life to take a t break ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

supernovagirl and suicidesaints like this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

josh- likes this.
  6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Mr. Serotonin and Bloodsucker II like this.
  7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I wish i could find tree while i'm in AZ. I have 0 connects out here.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

The place I buy from is having a contest where the best weed joke wins some free coffee and half off their next purchase
    Soooo if anyone had a good joke HMU I’ve got none

9. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Create a fake news article saying weed is going back to being illegal.

10. supernovagirl

okay so yesterday I spontaneously met up with someone that I haven't seen in like... 7 years?? at least? and last time I saw her she was really religious and didn't do anything because of that religion. and so she was casually like "yeah I smoke weed now". I was like OMG okay you HAVE to come over and smoke right now hahah so she came over and omg she's such a newbie she had never even smoked out of a bong before so I had to teach her how to do that. It was so funny and great. I love smoking with new people especially people you never thought you would. and being around for peoples first time with stuff seems pretty rare at my age. haha

11. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I have gotten three of my newer friends to try it in the last few months which is nice

12. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I love smoking with newbies. I vicariously get happy and high watching them get high like I used to. Been a while since I smoked and got super lit.

suicidesaints likes this.
  13. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I’ve never smoked from a bong before :seeno:

14. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I hope your first time is a blast. I miss having a bong.

15. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I like that one bong rip is enough to set me for hours, def recommend

16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I wish ROOR was still a company.

Edit: Or at least still sold in the US.

17. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Home for the holidays in a state where it’s legal. I picked up Lemon OG early today and finally got a chance to smoke it. I’ve never been high while sick before (that’s what I get for going back north), but I feel good, maybe I can finally start to wean myself off taking medication every 4 hours

carrytheweird and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Caught my first possession case friday, that was fun, even the cops said it was minor traffic violation type BS and I was like "Okay, why am I here (in the precinct) than?" and then they started talking about my lil bro and his shit, mockingly calling me the "Normal brother" so I had fun back.
    Every attempted effort to agitate me I just smiled and engaged as if it was nothing - just tell me my girl got home to the warmth out of the cold, quickly those sarcastic smiles turn to shit eating grins. Write me my fine and let me go, this posing shit is corny.

I got family, "friends", and now even the cops wanna try and pose around me? I can't be bothered, and yall are wasting your time.

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I'd take edibles every time I got sick if I could. Helps me so much. Basically makes it so I can just sleep through it.

carrytheweird and skogsraet like this.
  20. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Smoking while sick is such a precarious balance between numbing yourself to your symptoms and making them way worse

supernovagirl, dadbolt and Ken like this.
  21. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Picked up some Blue Dream a couple days ago. First time having it, it tastes like a blueberry muffin!

22. Mr. Serotonin

That's what i'm smokin' on! From what I've read, sometimes it leans more toward the sativa side and sometimes more toward the indica. Mines definitely the indica, judging by the really dense buds and effects. Kinda harsh smoke, but really tasty. I mixed some with some pineapple express last night and it was awesome. Planning on doing the same thing tonight and finishing Stranger Things.

suicidesaints and Jesse West like this.
  23. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Awesome, I've always wanted to try pineapple express haha. I've been using a pax for about a year and a half and I've noticed a lot of the harsher strains seem to be perfect for vaping.

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm starting to get oil more regularly and I'm just looking for some advice on dealing with the REALLY sticky stuff. I'll put in the freezer for a little bit to make it more managable, but it still gets super sticky within seconds... plus I've read that putting it in the freezer can be bad because it sometimes adds moisture?!!?

Any advice is appreciated.

25. Mr. Serotonin

I used to put it in the freezer too. Then you can chip off pieces and kinda roll a little ball together with your fingers. Other than that, the only thing that would work was using a real skinny dabber, and just kinda spin the the oil onto the end of the dabber. Always reminded me of the honey on the end of the stick on Honey Nut Cheerios :crylaugh:

[​IMG]