Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 70

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

You must have misunderstood me. Salvia is NOT good.

Tried it once, will never do it again.

carrytheweird likes this.
  3. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I think it was a joke warning not to fuck salvia

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I was thoroughly confused. I haven't gotten high yet today.

Thanks for clarifying.

5. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I’m having the worst time finding a place to smoke. I moved to a state where it’s illegal and criminalized and now I’m relegated to smoking only at night behind my apartments emergency exit. Doesn’t help that my entire complex is gated, cameras everywhere, and police on site 24/7. I’m stuck here until my roommate finds someone else and I wanna move back to AZ sooo bad. Until then, does anyone have any tips on smoking discreetly? I may ask my dealer for oil next time but I’ve never tried it before and I really prefer smoking blunts to everything else which just makes discretion even more difficult :/

suicidesaints likes this.
  6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Oil is definitely easier to hide. Smoking blunts is gonna be much harder. Do you have a car? I'd just ride and smoke. Only bring the blunt you are gonna smoke in the car, so if you get pulled over, you'll only have to worry about getting rid of the one blunt. Other than that, maybe try to find somewhere you can take a walk to. A park or something.

skogsraet likes this.
  7. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I’ve smoked in my car a couple times, that’s been my go-to solution, but my registration is expired bc it makes no sense to register here and then register again in AZ in a few months. So basically if I got pulled over I’d be really fucked lol

There’s a park less than a mile out from me. I visited today but a rando passing by yelled “hey” at me and scared me off haha. I’ll probably end up trying that again though, I don’t think cops frequent the park too much and I can (usually) handle randos

8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

It's no good to smoke in your apartment?

9. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Make a dryer sheet filter and get blazed in bed!

suicidesaints and skogsraet like this.
  10. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I’ve done it a couple times but we have 16ft ceilings, so it takes hours for the smell to completely go away. Plus the complex sent out an email recently reminding us that we can be evicted for smoking cause apparently someone was gettin real wild and the entire floor above me had a persistent smell. Oh and they said next time someone reports smelling MJ, they’re going straight to the police. It sucks so bad lol

Ken likes this.
  11. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I have never heard of this. Googling now.

12. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Just rubber band a dryer sheet to the end of a toilet paper roll!

skogsraet likes this.
  13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

yeah, that's the best way. smoke a bowl in your bathroom that has a vent or something. or smoke by a window with a fan sucking the air out. the bathroom vent should carry the smoke to at least an attic where no one is. Use the sploof. light a candle.

14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i remember when i was scared to smoke in my room a few months ago and this thread was like "nah it's no big deal" and now i probably smoke too much but like in a good way thanks thread

Mr. Serotonin, mercury, Ken and 4 others like this.
  15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

My dude just texted me "Got fresh... and it's OUTSTANDING!"

Can't wait to get off work. Just got paid (and got some OT on this check) - Gonna pick up some flowers and oil. Should be nice.

Mr. Serotonin and Signifire like this.
  16. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

yooo

Mr. Serotonin and suicidesaints like this.
  17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

yoooo

I'm hoping I can come out tomorrow. There were like 3 birthdays in my family this week and there's talk that we might be going out to celebrate, but nothing confirmed yet. Either way, maybe we can get together at some point. Hit me up when you're in town.

Mr. Serotonin and dadbolt like this.
  18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I hope he's not just hyping it up since I told him how disappointed I was with the batch before last.

He's usually pretty good though, so I'm optimistic.

dadbolt likes this.
  19. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I'm pretty excited. I'm gonna be picking up some Sunshine Daydream tonight after work, maybe even some edibles. From what I hear, its a straight fire strain. Also hoping its really good for pain since I fucked up some muscles in my lower back doing squats at the gym the other day.

suicidesaints likes this.
  20. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

i showed my friend suspiria yesterday while we were baked and it was a trip

21. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

^What's that?

I'm going home for the break and debating bringing bud with me. I hate the "can they smell it?? Can they not??" Feeling I get smoking in my parents house but it'll be a looooong week if there is no bud at all

22. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I do this every year. And ever year I bring My bud and I’m so happy I do. Getting stoned at the rents house definitley ups the high.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  23. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

Really great surreal Italian horror film

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  24. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Just ate an edible for the first time in lord knows how long. Happy Friday.

25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Actually made brownies tonight with a friend. Currently waiting on the kick.