Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 57

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I'm not not smoking on account of a piece being hungry everytime I pack it and stoner memory, ill literally run up to the store for a tall boy to smoke with - the smoke shop literally across the street from thre and still forget to get screens lol.

Ken likes this.
  2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I live off one hitters tbh it’s a method I’ve developed, basically a gb sized hit out of a bong. Just pack as much as you can possibly hit in the slide while still being able to inhale it for a few seconds. This way you’re only getting greens every hit you take. Gets me sufficiently high and I‘ve found I’m much better at conserving using this method. Of course vaping is ideal for conservation but this is a good alternative.

3. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Yeah this sucked overall in my town as well. The original legalization vote won by a small percentage then voted to ban shops here. I'm on the Cape though so I guess its the boomers/conservative demographic overall that swayed things in the wrong direction. They're the ones who are most involved here so people like me (23) who actually are involved had very little power in the final vote which is a huge bummer.

I think one big issue is that a lot of those people who voted to ban see weed as a "dangerous gateway drug", taboo, and believe in reefer madness still. Even if you try to use logic and reason with them on the subject, they won't budge or open their mind to the benefits of having shops here. Then you just have some people who say "I don't want the gov't to have their hands on my bud" which I totally get, but at that point, I'd tell them to just grow your own which I realize is easier said than done.

My main arguments would obviously be the tax revenue and that it would be closely regulated and safer compared the underground market, which generally speaking can a bit sketchy here. That along with how amazing cannabis products can be medically compared to the addictive opiates/pills that I've seen so many people abuse (I've personally seen it in close family members). Yet people are still scared that there'd be a dispensary on every corner and their underage kids would be able to just walk in and buy an 8th, but they don't take into account the multitude of liquor stores or how easy it is for teens to get alcohol in general.

tl;dr weed is good and a lot of people are ignorant to its benefits

4. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

One hitters really are a good method of conservation if you can get use to smoking like that, I gave my one hitter away but it was basically perfectly broke in, super easy to clean and keep clean, big enough to get a nice full hit but small enough not pull through Scooby snacks. Use to just tell myself instead of a bowl or whatever just do 2 one hitter packs and go about my day till whenever I wanna smoke again... even space em out if I want to for a steady lil buzz.

Broke stoner smoking methods lol.

5. Signifire

Yeah seriously, I’ve been doing it about a year now and can make an eighth last like a week if it’s good bud.

sleepy likes this.
  6. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Pretty much same, 5 days if I'm smoking a lil more than usual/anxiety or depression acting up.

Signifire likes this.
  7. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

See.. I get all that, agreed on most of it.

I voted no stores though, for personal, selfish reasons (IVe been told)

I guess we were going to have at most <2> stores in town.

I didn't want to see them. I didnt want to walk by them, and see kids in front smoking weed. I didn't want to smell it.

I'm not naive. Im not stupid. I know the drill, and have 3 teen daughters. I get it.

I just didnt want people coming to our town to buy it. I didnt want traffic. I didnt want accidents.

I didnt want weed as accessable as that, for anyone.... older brothers who would buy it for their siblings....

I know it qwould be regulated, and Id's and etc.... I know the revenue 'potential' (not guaranteed) and that money could help the town.... But at what cost.

I struggled with it, I did. I voted to legalize it previously - just NIMBY, I guess. I'm not conservative. Im not old. (Im under 50). I just didnt want it. Maybe I didnt want it here, because <I> would go in... and Im not prepared for that...

Im not saying its bad, certainly not. I just didnt want to see it here, I guess, even though, Ive been told it <IS> here already.... just underground. :/

8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

def right about it being bigger in Jersey, my cousin is a fan of blunts and apparently for him in social situations that's what comes up most. Dealer friends prefer blunts too

9. Collins

Trusted

yeah, you get the best sleep after a fat dab. But most of the time when i'm smoking with friends i don't want to get that blasted and would rather just have a mellow high, dabbing gets me locked to the couch haha

My buddy and I like to use my PAX when we smoke together, but it's not ideal for group use

10. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Damn. I can make an eighth last a month.

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damnnnn that's gotta be like a bowl every 3 days or something.

12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

You're right, I had to sort of be herded around post dab soooo

13. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I love blunts and joints, I usually prefer blunts if it's a social thing, more than two people really. Tho I didn't realize how expensive blunts can be in places like NY with really high tobacco tax. Passing around a bong is fine too, been doing that lately too.

Collins likes this.
  14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I've only smoked a blunt once and I coughed like craaaazy

carrytheweight likes this.
  15. Signifire

I pretty much only smoke blunts if somebody else is throwing in on it and it’s for some celebratory purpose.

Posted this in the National thread accidentally heh

16. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i love bongs and would love to own one but i kinda think they're too big for my living arrangement atm and i don't want one that im likely to just break by accident

Collins likes this.
  17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

also i made firecrackers i think it was @Mr. Serotonin who gave me the quick and short way to do it. i had no faith in myself tho and gave it to my friend while i just ate a brownie and well i definitely should have saved that firecracker lol.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I've definitely found my new favourite strain

19. Collins

Trusted

all my bongs end up broken, either by a friend or myself on accident. I just broke my last one a couple weeks ago and at this point I think my next purchase is going to be a wax pen rather than another bong.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I looove blunts but never smoke them anymore that often unless for celebratory purposes or at one specific friend's house who only smokes them....partially because I don't know how to roll them ahha. They are actually my favorite way to smoke, though. and if I had more funds it would be my preferred only way to smoke tbh.
    But other than that I almost always use a bong with my SO and especially when sharing with others. Bong with ice >>> almost all other smoking options IMO

21. Mr. Serotonin

What happened to him? :crylaugh:

22. Dog with a Blog

I don’t smoke but it was pretty awesome at the High & Low Fest they had a weed tent where they were selling weed and weed lollipops and stuff. It was just nice to see.

Anyways, not sure if this should be posted in here or in politics but this is so fucked up. Makes me so upset

77-year-old sentenced to 10 years for growing marijuana

23. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

At first she thanked me for the amount but then later she was like "oh my God. Maybe this is a little too much. I'm like. Barely here." And it went from there lol

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. Mr. Serotonin

Hahahhaha

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Smoked with Sen Dog from Cypress Hill last night. It was brief but it was super cool.