Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 56

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Bad tasting hits don't bother me much, I've been the broke stoner who could pull resin out of anything lol. It's actually a joke amongst my girl, dad and some friends now "The Resin Wizard" like give Josh your bowl and something to scrape with and wait for the Resin Fairy for leave a boulder under your pillow at night lmao

EmmanuelSCastle and Ken like this.
  2. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Been broke but enough of a wuss to just not smoke haha the resin smells way worse too? Couldn't really hide that

3. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I actually jacked my brothers bowl once (was fucking with him after I found out he was using my old license as a fake ID when he was still underage) and I actually cleaned his bowl out and was getting 2 resin balls a day for 2 weeks, and each ball would take 3-4 hours for me to kill solo/distracted smoking lol. I had no idea how I was getting a pull at all with a bowl filled with THAT MUCH resin lmao.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  4. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

If you have to stealth smoke it is harder with resin, I always just did the fan in the window/towel under the door, and if all else fails, make a woosh or whatever with some fabric softener sheets an a paper towel/toilet paper roll and blow through that to catch the smoke and blow out fabric softener lmao.

5. scroopy.noopers

: (

i love great tasting bud, but i grew up smoking regs/mids and resin, so that shit doesn't really bother me. what gets me is when people say they will smoke you up or match you, but just sprinkle like 2 hits worth in the pipe.

sleepy likes this.
  6. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I remember smoking with a friend one time and literally going in saying alright, we'll just 50/50 put in and fill the bowl since we both were tight and wouldn't get paid for another 2 days. I hand him my bowl to put his in and he hands me it back with literally a stem and 2 lil baby nugs, like he used a small nug he had and ripped it in half - so small I could still see through to the bottom of my bowl and I looked at him like "You serious? cus you can get the fuck outta here" lol

7. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I'm in a spot atm where my best buddy been kind of a middle man for me and my girl cus my usual guy (brother) got in trouble and she moved states away, we had another dude but he was overstepping his place with my girl and she got scared how I'd handle seeing him ever again, so long story short we don't have our own plug.
    Things were all good for awhile but my buddy burnt a bridge with his best hook up cus a deal over a the kid buying his car fell through and this new guy he gets from is jipping the bags we all get, INCLUDING him, his father, and my father. It's one thing to do to me but to everyone?

Not totally sure how to tell my friend I wanna confront your weedman.

8. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

Tbh I might have terrible smoking etiquette cause I do it super rarely and have shit lungs so my focus is all on not just coughing it all up. I share my brownies pretty freely with my smoke buddies so hopefully it all washes

9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I think I have pretty good smoking etiquette but I often get caught up telling a story while the joint is in my hand and I forget about it and it'll go out. In worse cases I've accidentally thrown it while gesturing too vigorously.

MikeyPaine and mercury like this.
  10. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

You're not alone in this. Guilty as charged. I dread the words "who made you chief?" When I get telling a good story.

11. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Lol in my friends that's the bogart/foggy, my girl gets on me about it sometimes, but shes as guilty at times. My friend actually is nicknamed foggy cus he's so grandiose in how he talks/presents himself and god forbid you spark his interest as its his turn, you might not see it till your children graduate lmao.

12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Joints seem so much better for social smoking, it feels so business like with a pipe imo

suicidesaints and Collins like this.
  13. Collins

Trusted

My friends are all about dabbing now. sharing a joint is the way to go in my opinion

14. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I am a joint guy myself but I found even more so than joints blunts are best for group smoking, albeit not everyone fucks with blunts but they definitely get the job done best IMO. Perhaps the joints/blunts thing depends on the size of the group, every Saturday me, my friend and my girl tend to smoke just joints or vape pens, few years ago however when chill sessions would be 4-7 people regularly blunts definitely got around the sesh a lil more before having to fingernail it.

15. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i mean i've only done it once but everything i remember makes me think i would 1000000% do it again. i remember having extra difficulty ordering cook out that night and then having trouble eating it and then having the best sleep in recent memory

i think blunts aren't as casual and therefore don't get brought up as often. does that make sense? i think you're right in that it gets the job done more but it seems like anyone i know who smokes blunts probably smokes a lot more often. idk that it makes a difference to people how quick it goes out if they're gonna be smoking a joint over anything else anyway

16. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

So in Massachusetts, pot is now legal.... Our town had a vote, basically saying 'Do you want to ban weed stores?'

Yes meant no stores
    No meant stores are ok.

Yes vote won. No stores. BIG BIG debate and fights on this, from both sides really.

Yes vote people say 'NIMBY'
    No vote people say 'Taxes are good - bring the town money'

Interesting discussions, and realizing who your friends are in town :/

17. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I get what you're saying and I'm not saying you're 100% wrong cus of the tobacco factor, extra work, etc. But still say it's a preference based off people and sometimes place, like god knows whenever I chill with homies in NYC/Jerz they are all about the blunt life lol. I don't know if that's a whole east coast thing, but the tri state loves that shit lol.

Ken likes this.
  18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

love that blunt life

sleepy likes this.
  19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I love a good strong red (not merlot) with a blunt too. What a great combination.

20. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Out here on Long Island I definitely see it as more of a crapshoot for blunts/joints (and probably the actual way of choice for Long Island on average: Bongs) but ion blunts definitely got a strong foot hold here in NY.
    Actually didn't Cypress Hill do some article back in the early 90s talking bout how they learned about blunts in NY and its an east coast smoke style? lol its definitely engrained here.

Ken likes this.
  21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I've always heard/thought that blunts were preferred because the tobacco helped the taste and smokability of lower quality weed. They're absolutely much more popular than joints where I live and in PA as far as I can tell. I think blunts are much easier to roll too, although I buy cones when I want to smoke a J and those are the easiest things to "roll" in history.

sleepy likes this.
  22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Most ive heard it from say they just like that the tobacco in the paper helps amp up the high a lil bit too, I will say first hand I myself feel I get my best highs off blunts.

edit* and I hate tobacco and all things cigs/tobacco etc lol

Ken likes this.
  23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I love it all haha. Different ways to smoke for different things. Variety is what I love.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  24. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I smoke any way I can get it as well, shit I use to live off one hitters when I was a broke boy and my bowl broke and I basically decided I rather not skip days with bud and only smoke one hitters, then miss out for a few days and get a new piece lol.

I'll smoke outta whatever, use tin foil screens, smoke resin balls, idc really. lol

25. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

you lost me on the tin foil screens and resin balls lol