Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 49

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i don't think i'd pay for a brownie tbh i'd rather just save that money and buy myself some bud and maybe even just invest in making a whole batch of brownies. it mostly depends who im getting it from though, wouldn't do it if it was a stranger, could be persuaded if it was a friend

2. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

yeah the markup is good enough that it just made it worth it for me to make it myself tbh. it's definitely a good use of it since my tolerance for smoking apparently is too high

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

4. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I mentioned I learned how to roll joints. Well I just purchased a rolling tray off kushcargo.com a dope OCB bamboo one. Well they sent me a free joint roller.. good god I already love that thing.

I fee like my tolerance is getting too high again.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

My friend who used to sell me bud left town, but left my other friend with a whole bunch of "meh" weed - I'm getting a 50 dollar half soon.

I also imagine my friend was being overtly critical of it too, so I'm hyped.

6. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Got that medical mango gummies hook up for free from my cousin because they "don't look appealing for customers", myyyyy maaaaaaans

carrytheweight and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Anyone ever roll a blunt with a brand called High Hemp? Has CBD in the wrap. Pretty nice.

8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Headed to Colorado tomorrow. I'm excited to go shopping.

9. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Smoked for the first time in over a year the other day just to try it. Smoked half a blunt of cotton candy. I felt like I was half asleep/dreaming the entire time, but I was really talkative. It hit me like a damn truck! Can anyone recommend some good strains that are a little "lighter" than that? Hoping for something less intense whenever I decide to smoke next.

10. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

I just quit for work like a week ago and today I had a very long dream about buying Wendy's. Not eating Wendy's, but just the process of buying the Wendy's. Anyway quitting sucks

11. scroopy.noopers

: (

i'm gonna try to go this upcoming semester without smoking at all (or at least drastically cutting back) so i'm going to spend the next 2 wks blowin thru my stash. see ya on the moon

12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I love Colorado. Gonna pick up some real CBD heavy treats today.

13. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

You ever pack your bong, go to take a large hit and as you go to clear the chamber realize that you forgot to put water in it? Because I did that last night and Great Odin's Raven that fucking hurt. 0/10 would not recommend

14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Haha great Odin's Raven that's funny. I'm sorry for your pain though

mattav152 likes this.
  15. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

I've done that before when I first started , I coughed so hard I vomited

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Not that it isn't already being talked up enough, the new Brand New album is a great LP to light one up to.

jkauf, Jesse West, mercury and 2 others like this.
  17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i thought about whether or not to get high on my first listen and i didn't wanna risk falling asleep lol but ty for confirming what i suspected, i'll def do this monday. thinking i'll do the trifecta of science fiction, a black mile, and no dev

supernovagirl and carrytheweight like this.
  18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

haha yeah I actually didn't want to be too high when I first listened to it.

19. Yasqueen4

Trusted

I can't smoke inside anymore because of my neighbors and I'm too lazy to go outside everytime i want to take a hit. First world problems.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

smoked a bowl, went running, and now watching this eclipse in a park & listening to Science Fiction

i am absolutely living my best life rn

jkauf, Jesse West, RyanPm40 and 5 others like this.
  21. Yasqueen4

Trusted

Did you have a good view of the eclipse from where you live? I couldn't see much here.

22. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

not at all! i'd ordered glasses off amazon a while back, but they got recalled for not actually being safe, so I couldn't see much of anything.

still a 10/10 experience though!

23. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I feel ya, That's why I shelled the $80 for a da buddha vape. Well worth it IMO, we just leave a box fan pointing out our slider door.

suicidesaints likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Are you referring to whip-style Vapes? I'm usually good about cleaning the wand/mouthpiece and changing the screen, but sad to admit I rarely touch the tubing itself. I just figured that stuff was basically harmless thc oil

25. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Wow they're only 80 bucks now? Or did you get a discount? I remember five years ago they were 200

Edit: Just googled it, they still go for around 200, where did you buy it for 80??