Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 48

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

fucking broke my slide right in half last night while cleaning my bong

suicidesaints likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

whoa, what was that like?

3. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I just picked up a half of some stuff called Chernobyl for vacation, apparently it's pretty good haha. My friends and I are renting a house on the ocean in Cape Cod it's gonna be siiiiick

4. EarthShifts

Trusted

Which town down the cape?

5. mattav152

If you bought it on the Cape be careful, we just had a guy almost die here a couple days ago from smoking shit laced with fentanyl unbeknownst to him

6. Mr. Serotonin

What the fuck? Why would someone even do that?

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. mattav152

No clue, maybe a way to get people hooked on opioids or could have been a complete accident. Either way its fucked up and I'm pretty sure its happened here before. Its a disgustingly huge problem on the Cape though (not the laced weed but opioid addiction in general).

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

Damn that's terrible. Fen is WAY more potent than heroin and has already caused so many OD's/deaths.

9. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

So anyone own a 7pipe, twisty blunt?

Just ordered one off their site and got it in on my lunch break. Check them out if you haven't. I already love it.

Got my dad one as a gift too. He smokes on the go so this is perfect for him.

carrytheweight likes this.
  10. suicidesaints Aug 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 11, 2017)
    suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

lmao @ these dudes' masks

carrytheweight likes this.
  11. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Got some Bubba OG this is some goood stuff

suicidesaints and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Been smoking Bubba all week. It's great.

Signifire and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Weird dreams: gone
    Me: sleeping through the night

Can't wait to move back to school Sunday night and end this awful dry period though

14. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

don't u worry, it helps having dealer friends from high school ;) but that really sucks, fuck opioids.

I thiiiink North Chatham? I'm not the one planning the trip haha

mattav152 likes this.
  15. scroopy.noopers

: (

both of my pipes got broken within a week, so i got a bong. first bong hit in years had me dead

16. mad Aug 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2017)
    mad

I was right. Prestigious

I'm gonna be in Seattle in a couple days, where should I go and what should I smoke?

17. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Acid+weed. Gonna be a night

EmmanuelSCastle and nl5011 like this.
  18. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

This is really awesome! Considering ordering honestly, anyone have any feedback on this? Pros and cons?

19. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

been doing the thc vape lately but had to go back to bud this week and everyone was telling me how it wasn't gunna touch the vape high anymore and I don't see that at all. if anything its a nice switch up lol.

nl5011 likes this.
  20. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I feel similarly though I didn't do the pen for long just a couple of days. Didn't get used to it like most probably do

21. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I don't like vape highs. Very heady, but a weird kind of heady. I prefer flower and the occasional wax.

nl5011 likes this.
  22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I like vape highs, it definitely is a transition period even from just hitting it cus vape hits are so light in comparison, I ended up making myself combust like the AC in Brave Little Toaster first time I hit my friends fancier (80$ more wattage) vape cus I'm use to thicker smoke from bowl smoking... think smoke came out every hole in my face from that first rip I didn't even feel till I was like "Whoa, Dragon time."

RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  23. billyboatman Aug 14, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 14, 2017)
    billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Btw guys if you do vape. Please clean them. I work at a hospital and we're seeing savage vegetation in lungs, popcorn lung and a myriad of other shit.

They breed bacteria cause it's moist and the majority of people don't clean them regularly.

24. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

how much would yall pay for a delicious, fairly potent brownie (~3 hr, pretty high)

25. Mr. Serotonin

$10

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.