Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 47

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I've smoked with two of my cousins and both times it was precarious figuring out if the other person also smoked. Some in the family would have a fit if they knew.

2. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

Yeah my sister got paranoid haha

3. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

my guy just gave me half an ounce for $60, i couldn't be happier.

4. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

whoa

how is the quality

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

he grows it himself, seems to know what he's doing. it's better than a lot of the stuff i've gotten around here, but obviously not as good as some of the stuff you'd find in a legal state or whatnot. overall though, yeah it's good and i can't complain because of the price. he was like "i'm giving you a good deal because i look forward to your continued business" haha and he delivers.

6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

and everytime i've texted him he's texted me back immediately and been at my house within an hour. soooooo much better than my usual shakey hookups.

Signifire, suicidesaints and dadbolt like this.
  7. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah all of that sounds perfect haha. im jealous

suicidesaints and ChiliTacos like this.
  8. EarthShifts

Trusted

Aside from a couple times in my 20s (I'm 32), I never really was into weed. Smoking just made me feel gross and like I had to constantly brush my teeth. Over the past year I've been enjoying edibles on occasion though, and this past week I have really upped my intake.

I recently fractured my thumb and had to have surgery last week. There is currently an inch of metal sticking out of my skin and it hurts, but, for a bunch of reasons, I'm not really interested in taking the pain meds they prescribed. I decided to see if the edibles would help with pain though and they did! A lot! I actually ran out but was able to get some more, including a jar of weed sugar. It's been nice.

I just found this thread so I haven't read back much, but does anyone else have thoughts on/experience with using it for pain?

Also, I've read various articles with mixed results but does anyone exercise while high? I'm particularly interested in running.

suicidesaints and sean_rugy like this.
  9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Really think I should make some edibles soon. It's been way too long.

10. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Sometimes I'll take a few hits from the bowl before going for a bike ride, which I find super enjoyable. I've tried before while running, and I wasn't a fan at all. My wife and I, along with her sister and her boyfriend, all smoked up and played tennis the other night, which was super fun.

dadbolt likes this.
  11. Malatesta

it takes a bit of work but it's so worth it, especially if you make a big batch and you can just get high from one afternoon for like literally weeks

suicidesaints and dadbolt like this.
  12. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

You just reminded my friend made so really 'heavy' brownies and she gave me one to take home. They are small but powerful

suicidesaints likes this.
  13. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i gotta figure out how im gonna make edibles bc i told a friend i'd get her some for her birthday haha (i also just want some, i love not knowing when it's gonna hit)

14. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Usually I smoke after I work out these days to help me unwind, but I used to smoke a bowl before the gym when I worked out with my friend in college and I always felt really good during and after. No clue if it actually made my workouts more effective or not though

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  15. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Any of you have any experience with weird dreams after you don't smoke for a while? I guess it's been a while since I last smoked and I've been told that the dreams get kinda odd for a bit after. Definitely seeing some evidence of this the past week

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  16. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yep, i had some very intense, very vivid dreams for about a week after stopping for a while.

17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Same, hoping it's about to let up. I finally slept through the night yesterday but I def tired myself out more than usual so we'll see. Maybe this is a sign I should never stop lol

18. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Any night that I don't smoke before bed I have suuuper vivid/realistic dreams. They feel so real that I sometimes think that they're actual memories.

19. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Any night that I don't smoke before bed I wake up at a reasonable hour and not late for work.

I was late for work today.

20. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I sleep so good after smoking, it's spoiled me

ChiliTacos and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  21. yohanmustdie

Oh, give us your money!

My girlfriend of over year cheated on me and dumped me recently, I need weed bad.

22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

sorry to hear this my friend, know this burn all too well. I would smoke ya up if I could, hope ya find a connect.

Mr. Serotonin and yohanmustdie like this.
  23. yohanmustdie

Oh, give us your money!

I'm going to my friend's place for a week next week and he grows weed so it shall be fine! Weed saves.

sleepy likes this.
  24. yohanmustdie

Oh, give us your money!

Went for a wander, found some dudes and gave me weed laced with ket.

I'm thriving watching it's always sunny rn

25. Malatesta

this song takes on a whole new weight when youre high

dadbolt likes this.