Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 36

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

that's insane

my house catching on fire is one of my worst fears. not for losing my stuff but I'm a heavy sleeper and would probably never notice or wake up and it's too late already.

one time i slept through a tornado that ended with a tree on top of my old rent house

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

my biggest fear is my house starting on fire while i'm gone with my dogs inside :(

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. muttley Jun 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 13, 2017)
    muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Speaking of, thread, what's the worst situation you've been in while high?

I ended up having to drive a family member to the hospital once and I wasn't sure if that was going to be our last ride. Another time I had to drive to the airport after having too many edibles the night before. I'm sure you guys have better stories haha.

4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Met my new boss high
    thankfully it was short

muttley and yeahrightdude like this.
  5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I kind of had to just watch my friend puke his guts out after getting too drunk and too high for what seemed like a couple of hours. I got anxiety watching him and thought he might die because he was white as a sheet. Obviously that did not occur. pretty tame, really. There's a couple of worst ones but I think they only make sense to me or smth

muttley and yeahrightdude like this.
  6. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I've got two:

Got pulled over driving back to Lubbock from Austin. Had a little under an ounce of weed and 2 pieces. State Trooper pulled me over because "he thought my rear lights were out". They weren't. He smelled weed because I had smoked before I left Austin. I consented to search because I was stupid and scared. I sat in his car and watched him tear my car apart. He looked everywhere but my CD case, where all of that stuff was stashed. Longest hour of my life. Still not sure that he didn't find it and showed me mercy that night.

----------

The first time a friend and I did mushrooms,, his girlfriend got alcohol poisoning while we were tripping so we had to carry her to the hospital. She lived a few blocks away from the hospital and neither of us could drive so we walked. Tried playing it cool at hospital but doubt it worked. It was awful.

7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I read a reddit post yesterday about a guy who was up late doing bong rips when he heard a strange noise. Checked outside and a neighbors house was fully engulfed in flames. Had to call 911, make sure everyone was out of the house, talk to police/fire rescue, etc. Everyone was fine, the house was totally destroyed though.

Funny part was that he was slightly afraid for his own house, so he ran inside, grabbed a change of clothes and his bud. Totally forgot his savings that he had hidden away, among other valuables :crylaugh:

8. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

skogsraet, enlliac, nl5011 and 7 others like this.
  9. Mr. Serotonin

Are you fucking serious? :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Did you post it on Reddit too? I swear to god someone posted it on reddit. If not that's fucking hilarious. I was high AS FUCK and was flipping back and forth from Chorus and Reddit last night, so that makes 100% sense. Had 4+ dabs :crylaugh:

10. Mr. Serotonin

I just look up interesting convo topics when I think of them and then read through.

Damn, i'm still laughing at my idiocracy :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

dadbolt and yeahrightdude like this.
  11. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Lmfaoooo at that whole exchange. Thanks for the laugh

enlliac, muttley, Ken and 3 others like this.
  12. muttley

Lol the guy on Reddit was the neighbor on the other side.

Thanks for the much needed laugh haha

13. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I was reading that post above and thought "uh, wasn't that a VERY similar story I just read in here?" Lol. Almost went back to find it before I scrolled down and laughed.

14. carrytheweird Jun 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 14, 2017)
    carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Worst time being high? Hid my stash underneath my nuts cause I was pulled over in a friend's car for his window tint. They smelled it, took me and him out of the car, patted us down, then put us both (uncuffed) in the back of their car. Then, they took my ex and our 2 friends out of the back and put them on the curb and thoroughly searched his car. We laughed our asses off knowing we were gonna be let go.

2nd worse time... speaking at my sisters wedding.

15. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

In Dominican Republic right now. I'm gonna go talk to my cousin's friend to see if I can buy some either tomorrow or the day after. I've never smoked, let alone bought, outside of the US, so I wonder how itll go

Mr. Serotonin, Ken, dadbolt and 2 others like this.
  16. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

Good luck! Have fun!

Ken, Mr. Serotonin, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  17. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Underrated thing about getting lit with your girl is watching when she cant hang no more and everything hits her like a ton of pillows, blankets, and mattresses and she just passes the fuck out wherever shes at.
    Also that face when shes fried and tryna not seem so obvious, glazed over as shit, eyelids looking like they weigh a solid 500lbs each lol.

18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

haha so true. Although it's happened to me too. I'm sure it's happened to all of us.

I always get a kick out of getting home after work only to find the odor of marijuana lingering in the air and a grin on her face.
    "Hey, are you smoking?"
    "No"
    "Then what's that smell?"
    "I don't know"
    "It smells like weed."
    "Okay, fine. Here's the bowl."

It's like a game or something when she's stoned haha

19. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

lmao yeah, I woke up today a bit earlier than her and she kinda gave me the "Yeah loveugoodmorninwhatever, sleep please" cus she burnt herself out last night, but she rolled over when she heard me put the piece down and it knocked against the table and she goes "Oh so you smoking without me?" and I went "You woke me up last night getting out of bed, again cleaning out the bowl, another time hitting it. I'ma *Muppet Swedish chef voice* Shmokdizberwl and you're gunna get your ass back to sleep." lol

20. muttley

Such magical descriptions. Solid post right here.

sleepy likes this.
  21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

[​IMG]

22. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Just being honest with you, I've heard from many both older and around my age that the quality is not great. You have to smoke a lot of it and it's generally not that easy to find in areas like DR, PR, and any islands as well as parts of Mexico. America is on another level, same goes for Europe.

23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I've heard similar things. However. Jamaica is a different story.

carrytheweight likes this.
  24. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

i almost exclusively smoke hash oil now.

*tilts hat with sticker still on it* *acts tough* *gets tribal tattoos*

25. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i met my gf's mom for the first time and smoked with her last sunday. she handed me a bag from the volcano (i've never smoked from a volcano but it was very tasty) and my gf asked what the bag was. her mom responded and pointed at me with "she knows what it is" hahaaaaa. i think i made a good impression although it didn't help my eyes were swollen and i couldn't stop sneezing from allergies.