Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 35

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damn @suicidesaints , I thought you'd be able to know just by looking at it by now :crylaugh:

suicidesaints and Ken like this.
  2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I need a new bong... and a bubbler. Bubblers are the best way to smoke I think... but the last one I bought gets clogged so easily. I bought one down in Myrtle Beach 8 years ago or so and that was the best piece I've ever owned.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I agree, big bubbler fan.

Ken likes this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I made the mistake of buying one with percolators and it absolutely sucks. Basic is the way to go. My first one lasted me about 7 years. RIP.

5. Mr. Serotonin

I think mine has a showerhead, but it's been fine.

6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

that's what mine has... it constantly gets clogged. I can use it a few times and I have to clean it again.

7. Mr. Serotonin

Huh, I wonder if the slits are smaller than mine or something. When I grind my bud, that never happens.

Ken likes this.
  8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I think I just got a poorly made bubbler.

9. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Is it like a law that the only time the shitstorm stars align and all my dealers are dry/not replying when I'm the most stressed tf out by life?? every damn time lol.

ChiliTacos, dadbolt and Ken like this.
  10. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

That was my same problem this past semester. And then when I dont need to buy they would all hit me up

11. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Yeah just happened my brother hit me up - who gets exotics, great stuff but you're paying. My friend hit me up at the same time saying hes going to his guy who's homegrown so it's cheaper and you get A FUCK TON, like its laughable - and I've smoked the shit, it's maybe a rung below the exotics I get but definitely works and works well.
    smfh, I told my buddy ima just get from my bro... cus hes in a really rough spot but I was like damn.... you couldn't have hit me up an hour earlier? lmao

12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I had fun bc I've never not liked being high. I asked her this morning and she said 10/10 experience. Our other friend who was there stayed sober in case any of us wanted to drive somewhere. It was a good time, just chilling out and talking. Thanks for asking!

I mean, I'm 20 and all my friends are around that old and there's still stigma about it here in the south so there's still some people but yeah. Not many.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I have a pretty good idea on the diameter, but the length is where I'm afraid I'll mess up.

14. Collins

Trusted

I guess my job isn't always all bad. My supervisor just gave me some edibles that another co-worker made and wanted to make sure I got home with. Really excited for tonight!

15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

fucking finally was able to get some today. had to resort to resin hits the last couple of nights.

16. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Truly cannot imagine resin hits as the beginning and end of the smoking, I think I would die and my lungs would shrivel

enlliac and dadbolt like this.
  17. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

gotta do what you gotta do

but yeah it's not ideal

18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Oh yeah no judgement, I will indulge in the trash hit almost every time. I just don't wanna start that way haha

dadbolt likes this.
  19. mad

I was right. Prestigious

what do you think is a more effective way of cleaning your teeth
    a) brushing your teeth with a toothbrush but no toothpaste
    b) using toothpaste without a toothbrush

dadbolt likes this.
  20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

hmmm probably option A

Can I still use mouth wash in this scenario?

21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

no mouthwash, no floss

22. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

shit

this is a tough call. i guess option B

23. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Toothpaste but no brush. Bc otherwise it seems like it'd be like mopping in that you're just moving around the germs and bacteria

dadbolt and yeahrightdude like this.
  24. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Glad everyone is okay. That story had everything haha.

Seeing the flames in the window must have been crazy.

yeahrightdude and dadbolt like this.
  25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Irrelevancy is irrelevant in this thread. You handled it pretty damn well. If I were super high and saw this happening, i'd do the same. Makes my night of smoking a bowl and getting the feels to OITNB season 5 seem puny.

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.