Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 346

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

it's so funny to me to think about that much flower and how normal that is now when we were literally scraping up $20 between 4 of us to get a gram of "dro" not all that long ago

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I don’t think I like weed anymore. I get too stoned off of very little now and it’s not fun. Bummer but probably a good thing.

3. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

I'm feeling the same way. How I feel the next day just isn't worth the high for me anymore. It's getting in the way now, just like alcohol used to for me.

waking season likes this.
  4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I keep getting super paranoid I’m going to die of a heart attack or stroke, rarely is it fun anymore. I always feel better but it sucks for a while. I’ve kind of come back around more to beer, one or two is the perfect amount for me now.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  5. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

AgonizingFir and imthesheriff like this.
  6. kfkg

prettiest person in k-mart

So I'm leaving town for a couple months and I want to bring my bag of gummies with me. Has anyone here got those through security before? I'm not worried about facing possession charges since I'm in--and traveling to--legal states, but I don't want them to make me throw them away.

Apologies if this is a repeat question; I tried searching the thread for this but didn't find anything specific to this.

7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Yeah gummies should be fine but if you want to go the extra mile, transfer them to a container for gummy multivitamins. They would never know the difference lol

chewbacca110, cashlion, kfkg and 3 others like this.
  8. kfkg

That is better than my plan to put them in a clear ziplock bag in my jacket lol. I forgot to mention that I will probably already be screened since I'm bringing my prescription meds with me. So I'm trying to assess the likelihood of them testing the gummies with those. Another idea I had was bringing two bags of regular gummies and switch out one of them for the edibles. Or maybe I'm overthinking all of this lol.

9. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I’ve also taken medication, supplements, and such on flights before (carry on). Never been asked to test for any of it. That’s not to say it’s possible, as it’s most likely my white privilege helping me out in that regard. But my initial thought is you may be overthinking it especially if you’re going to and from a legal state.

kfkg likes this.
  10. LightWithoutHeat

If it's worrying you at all why not just buy what you need at your destination?

11. kfkg

I only have enough $ for food :(

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  12. LightWithoutHeat

Fair enough!

13. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

When I flew to Florida this past Christmas I took a quart sized ziplock bag full of 100 gummies in my backpack and never thought twice about it. Have never had anything close to an issue, personally. I worry a little more about vape carts but I just take them off the battery and shove those in my tech pouch and it’s always fine.

If I’m flying in or out of a non-legal state I’ll use common sense and keep them accessible to toss out quickly, just in case police are actually checking bags or there’s a dog sniffing around. And I don’t bother trying to hide it anywhere cause that’s more obvious.

My backpack has been pulled aside a couple of times with gummies in plain view but they were just trying to look at the hydroflask I’d shoved into the same pocket. TSA isn’t worried about candy tbh. Just take it out of the branded packaging

riotspray, imthesheriff and kfkg like this.
  14. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

There was a time I got a little freaked out flying to Florida when TSA looked through my toiletry kit and found the unmarked jar of cannabutter I was bringing home for my mom, but I told the guy it was Carmex and he moved on lol. Made some molasses cookies with it the next day and they hit

15. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Yeah I flew from Colorado to PA and just out the gummies in a multivitamin bottle. My buddy had most of his on his carry on. Nothing happened.

16. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

it doesnt matter whether youre going to or leaving a legal state its still federally illegal anytime youre crossing state lines w any on you. the risk is very low especially if youre smart about it like sticking w edibles but still fuck w the feds at your own discretion.

17. seimagery

instagram.com/thekissingglow/

I use to smoke everyday, did that for probably ten years. Always had a good time, no problem exercising or staying motivated. However, the last two years I think I have smoked weed once. Had a severe panic attack after hitting my girlfriend's pen and haven't been able to touch it since. I'm just too scared. I really would love giving it a try again, but I am afraid it's just no longer possible. Anyone experience something similar and able to return to weed in a healthy way?

18. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

This may not work for you but what helped me was doing it with someone I loved/was comfortable with on a beautiful day at a lake. I took a day off work, no responsibilities really. I think nature helps for some reason. If I do it at night or at home I have a horrible experience.

seimagery likes this.
  19. seimagery

instagram.com/thekissingglow/

Last time I got high in public on a beautiful day it made me really sad lol. I tend to prefer the home at night vibe.

Onlyadirector likes this.
  20. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

My plug has some carts that they are giving me. I’ve never vaped before so I need some help.

What’s a good vape pen to get?

21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Any smoke shop pen will do. Mine was like $12 from my local head shop and charges via USB-C, I just recommend making sure it has adjustable temperature and keep it as low as possible so you don't fry the cart

Texas Flood likes this.
  22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Props to all you guys cutting down or taking breaks. I still smoke everyday and don’t plan on stopping or slowing down, tho I occasionally take breaks. Granted it’s with a vape. It just helps my mental wellness too much these days to quit.

waking season, cashlion and jkauf like this.
  23. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I've just noticed it sets off my anxiety these days and sends me into an existential panic if I do too much, so I just take one gummy for bed and that's really it these days

waking season and Onlyadirector like this.
  24. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Exact same for me.

waking season likes this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

gotta find a different strain that works for you

riotspray likes this.