Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 345

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

@yeahrightdude have you tried all the puffco pieces? Or are there certain ones in particular you’d recommend? They look pretty Fuckin’ cool if they work haha, never tried one

2. yeahrightdude Feb 22, 2023
    (Last edited: Feb 22, 2023)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

the peak is more of a portable version of the pro. It’s really fucking cool. Not exactly a device I would use all the time but that’s just because I don’t dab on the go like that. If I were more active I would absolutely buy one but I can’t say for sure if I’d use it as my daily driver or not.

billyboatman and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My phone (or the site or both) is bugging out and I accidentally deleted that first part unfortunately. But i meant the proxy is more portable. That second paragraph (now the only paragraph) is about the proxy not the peak

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The first paragraph was basically “I’ve tried all three, pro is an improved version of the peak with an easier to use chamber, lights, and custom heat settings via the app”

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Thanks man, I got to read right before it deleted. Got some decisions to make

yeahrightdude likes this.
  6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve been getting super paranoid recently, I need to take a break. I’m always worried I’m going to have a heart attack or stroke and it is not fun

AgonizingFir and billyboatman like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This shit sucks

8. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

i just got 7g of strane's golden pineapple (32.3% thc) and i'm not sure what planet i'm on anymore

9. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

nice. I’m so glad I have a very low tolerance. Half gram joint will last me three sessions. Puff, puff, puff, puff, done.

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

11. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

About to take a three month break from weed and I can’t wait to see how the edibles are hitting after

12. kfkg

prettiest person in k-mart

After not having any edibles for a few weeks, I broke down and smoked what was left in my pipe. It was cool until I realized I broke my 6 week streak. I picked up some edibles yesterday though, and I'm totally out of flower, so I'm hoping I could go at least a few months without smoke (ideally, never again).

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Ugh

15. AgonizingFir

Currently Distracted Supporter

It’s like they don’t want people to like Oklahoma

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I don't really know enough about the details of the bill but I've read some dissenting opinions that seemed to make sense for voting no. But being that the Republicans were leading the campaign against it, who knows.

17. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Only cops would vote against it, unless the bill keeps all charges in tact

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I went to my first (and second) dispo in Missouri today and it reminded me that OK has such an incredible medical program. It's so unfortunate they don't get to open it up to the rest of the world. I left the first dispensary empty handed because LMAO at paying $60 for an 8th in 2023 especially when it's their only strain, its small buds, and it has no smell. The second store wasn't much better but at least they had 2 top shelf options instead of 1. Unfortunately the one i chose is just straight down the middle mids. Not terrible but not worth what i paid, even after the first timer discounts. I'm so glad I stocked up in OKC before moving back because I'd be pissed if this is all i had. I feel really bad for their regulars because these businesses are straight up scamming.

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

some of the arguments that I saw against it, were saying just that. but tbh, since I don't live in OK and it didn't pass, I didn't bother reading the bill in full and couldn't really confirm that.

20. yeahrightdude Mar 7, 2023
    (Last edited: Mar 8, 2023)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

i actually worked with one of the the authors of SQ820. My dispo collected signatures and worked to get people to register to vote so Ive had a lot of conversation RE the OK vote. Basically the arguments Ive seen against it were either misinformation (Conflating the upcoming THC Cap bill with 820) or the same argument they used against Seed to Sale tracking which was essentially people whining about regulations and "don't fix what isn't broken" but the THC Cap has nothing to do with the vote and actually kinda proves that the regulations will happen regardless of rec.

I saw a lot of people compare OK to MO which hurt my head too because Missouri has a strict cap on licenses so the supply and demand got completely fucked with rec in MO but OK has thousands of licenses so the increase in demand would help businesses.

riotspray likes this.
  21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

got hired to make & package edibles and prerolls in KC. pretty low level industry job tbh but it pays basically the same as my AGM salary in OKC minus tips which is crazy. Just shows how much money businesses are making from patients.

22. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I tend to go to Proper here in MO and I find their selection is pretty good and fairly priced, I got an eighth of White Wine for like $34 total today. There’s definitely a lack of variety altogether though in MO, it’s hard to get a constant thing when the menus change daily due to demand.

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Proper was actually the place i walked out of the other day. I've read yesterday that their KC location has been really slacking lately though so I imagine they're still trying to get a grip after the super bowl parade happened just days after rec sales. Hopefully they turn it around soon. Their quality looked better than most in pics which is why I went but the 2 strains they showed me were small nug mids and they wanted $58 for the 8th lol Their strain of the day deal seems like the move though.

Also they just show patients their hash straight out of the fridge which not only makes it harder to smell but it pulls condensation to the product severely lowering the quality. Always wait until your hash is room temp before opening the lid!!!!!! The budtender said they don't have dedicated grams for displays either so what you're buying could be what the last 10 patients smelled and decided against. When you're charging $80/g otd that's just unacceptable.

DarkHotline likes this.
  24. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The vibe I get is that Proper definitely wasn’t prepared for the recreational wave of people and their business currently reflects it. Overall though, the dispensaries in the STL area are a weird mixed bag. Some have great stuff at good prices but they all have the same general inventory and some are just cash and some do both cash and card. Plus, they’re all scattered around the area, the Proper I go to is the closest and the next one is like 15-20 minutes away.

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Started my new job today and got to see over 5 ton in cured flower. Absolutely destroyed the 2klbs of fresh frozen I saw in Tulsa last summer (quality probably not so much)

it was cool getting to see a bunch of different product being made in one place. Maybe one day this shit will cease to amaze me but I don’t see that happening any time soon