Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 34

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Yeah, it's kind of sad to watch.

2. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Also, does anyone else suffer from weed allergies? I wake up with a stuffy nose and itchy eyes all the time when i've been smoking.

3. Collins

Trusted

most of the time it's just a nice, hazy kind of feel after i wake up.

echoing the hate for the videos of people destroying their lungs over dab hits. I'd hate for friends of mine who don't smoke to see that video and have that be their image of smoking

4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I was a lot tired, super foggy feeling and i find that really unpleasant if it lasts too long. Probably was exacerbated by how long it took me to eat though
    Haven't seen one but I imagine that the point is just morbid fascination, since that's what everyone says is their reason for watching
    that hazy feeling is exactly what I hate because it lasts so long for me. It's nice while I'm in bed but for it to last longer than that is not what I'd prefer. Also fwiw a friend of mine who doesn't smoke saw that video and is going to smoke anyway (not influenced at all by the video though)

5. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I just don't understand the want or need to smoke yourself immediately to the point of exhaustion, exasperating your lungs to no end, and without a doubt harming some part of your body for a high you can have with a blunt to the face.

I'm not knocking any forms of thc use, but really, those videos are more nauseating than impressive imo.

6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just dumb people that don't respect the plant. I'm all for getting baked, but no need to show off.

Collins likes this.
  7. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Going back home for the summer sucks cause I can't do anything in my mom's apartment. Haven't smoked in a week and it feels strange

8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

So me and my roommate are going in on a quarter together. The quarter is 90 dollars and he's only putting in 20 and I'm paying the other 70. We can't for the life of us figure out how to determine how much weed each of us gets hahah, can anyone help me out? What's the formula

9. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

He should get a little over 1.5gs and you the rest

10. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Nice thanks, what's the formula for future reference?

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

nothing makes you feel stupid like not understanding simple math such as that ^

and I (...barely) passed statistics last semester (I mostly threw that in there bc it was the hardest class of my life)

12. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

It may be just 10 am but I've been working since 4 so you bet imma smoke a fat one while watching the Comey testimony, thank god there's no 5pm rule for bud

nl5011, suicidesaints, mad and 2 others like this.
  13. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That sounds tight

Ken and skogsraet like this.
  14. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I still have not come anywhere close to when I bought a half+1 for 100.

15. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Unrelated but I now have Smooth stuck in my head thanks to ur user title

MikeyPaine and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Got high and went for a walk, decided to jot down my thoughts, which ended up just being tattoo ideas lol

also: 69%, nice

Attached Files:

17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I'm about to get high w some friends who've never been high and I think it will be fun

yeahrightdude, Collins, mad and 2 others like this.
  18. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

How was it?

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

20. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

lol I feel like someone had to be high to make that meme

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone know how I can properly measure my bong for a new down stem? Like diameter and length?

Maybe @yeahrightdude

yeahrightdude likes this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I would use a string or a paper clip or something to measure diameter and length

suicidesaints likes this.
  23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

interesting idea... I think I could do that for the diameter. length is gonna be the tricky part.

Ken likes this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

It should get you close enough... feed it down the tube and then compare how far the string went against a ruler.

suicidesaints likes this.
  25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks. I can't think of any better way to do it.

Ken likes this.