Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 331

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. WashedOut

If you go with the Pax I definitely recommend looking into budkups. They make cleaning the device MUCH easier. I bought the 3 a while back but haven’t used it in a while.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have a Pax 2 that's only been lightly used if someone wants it at a discounted rate.

3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I also use the Arizer Solo II which I love but I wouldn’t necessarily call it a “pen”

4. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Not a pen or even related really but I have the volcano hybrid and have been absolutely loving it lately highly HIGHLY recommend

Yes I know the volcano is good water is wet but seriously this thing is worth the money

5. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

6. higathonzumba

how abut some northern lights people! lol

7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

4EB74479-CD4E-4836-875F-DF8E6F451823.jpeg

Baked out of my gourd about to see Sigur Ros

8. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I saw them when they played in Philly while on an edible and it was utterly transcendent. How was the show for you?

waking season likes this.
  9. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

waking season likes this.
  10. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It was otherworldly. I knew they’d be great live from years of watching live videos but I somehow still wasn’t prepared for just how good they’d sound. Jonsi sounded unbelievably good and I got chills during the first bow swell of Svefn-G-Englar. Really happy they played so much off () too.

Wang Theater in Boston! The lobby is even more gorgeous. After this show and Caspian in a seated theater a few years back I’m in favor of all post-rock shows being seated.

riotspray, Mr. Serotonin and OotyPa like this.
  11. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

YES, seeing Svefn-G-Englar live brought tears to my eyes. With Jonsi playing the bow centerstage and with all the lights and fog, it felt like I was witnessing something out of a dream.

I was surprised they played so much off (), one of my least favorites from them, but even those performances were spectacular.

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

My buddy bought some Delta 8 flower from a CBD shop, so reluctantly I smoked a blunt with him. I didn't see lab tests or anything so no telling what we just smoked (I assume it's just hemp flower sprayed with D8 concentrate) but I'm extremely surprised at how well it resembled some super dank "regular delta 9" in smell, appearance, taste and effect.

13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Got a Preroll called Turpee Slurpee. No idea what to expect but it's high in THC and has a pretty fun name lol

14. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

15. Yourbiggestflan

Regular

Well, this dosidos x gelato 41 hybrid is really doing it for me. Feeling energized and pretty clear-headed if I can dial myself in. If i watch a movie I slowly drift off to sleep... it's pretty solid.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  16. Yourbiggestflan

Regular

Did it wear off quicker? That's always been my experience.

17. Mr. Serotonin

Basically, kinda plateaus quickly. The gummies, they kinda hit and stay with you for like 6 hours :crylaugh:

18. chewbacca110

Getting ripped and seeing 2001 on the big screen tonight. My plan is to hit the vape before dinner. Have a gummy at the start of the movie, then another at intermission.

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

tbh, my tolerance is so damn high that it's hard to tell - it probably wasn't quite as strong as some really good weed, but it definitely did the trick

20. chewbacca110 Jun 18, 2022
    (Last edited: Jun 18, 2022)
    chewbacca110

I cannot recommend getting super baked and seeing 2001 on the big screen enough. Worth all the hype.

riotspray, jkauf and AgonizingFir like this.
  21. -deleted-

-

It’s absurdly cheap and available here. Throw a stone and you’ll hit a dispensary. Lmk when you move and I’m happy to make recs.

22. Mr. Serotonin

Hey, I appreciate that! I’ve been several times and you’re right haha. Excited for that. Hoping to live in the Baker/cap hill area

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  23. -deleted-

-

I’m near Cap Hill, sort of on the border of there and Uptown. I love living here, but didn’t exactly love living in City Park initially when I got my first place. Apartment was nice, neighborhood was not.

Would say you’ll likely enjoy anywhere in Baker or Cap Hill for the right price, with close proximity to S Broadway. Other neighborhoods I like and would throw out there besides those two, if you’re still on the search in the near future:

RiNo (Formerly River North, now sort of a part of Five Points which I also like)
    Sunnyside
    City Park West
    Highlands
    LoHi (Lower Highlands)
    Berkeley

Areas not to live/hang out:
    City Park
    East Colfax
    Park Hill
    Whittier
    Jefferson Park
    Stapleton
    Cole

Boujie old white money areas:
    Cherry Creek (large shopping center/ boutique area)
    Hilltop
    Cheesman Park (it’s nice, but overhyped/priced)
    Congress Park (mostly old residential)
    Sloan’s Lake (beautiful, but pricey)
    University
    West Highlands

Areas I like, but feel too far/suburban from the proper metro area for me:
    Wash Park
    Speer
    Ruby Hill
    Lincoln Park
    Aurora (somewhat)

Also let’s hang out when you move here lol.

24. Mr. Serotonin Jun 18, 2022
    (Last edited: Jun 20, 2022)
    Mr. Serotonin

Hell yeah man, thank you for this. I’m moving for a job near the tech center, so a lot of these are viable options. Have 2 friends and my brother out there who played all the music in my band, haha. Def down to hang when I’m out there. I’m supposed to be there by september

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Just moved to MA and it’s really cool living in a legal state. I’m off work tomorrow and I’m just going to go read Dune and smoke in the park. It still feels weird to me but very cool. Sucks you can’t buy beer at the grocery store though.